✴3

Jungkook laid on the living room floor with a piece of paper, a pencil and pencil crayons. He heard the door and immediately thought it was his hyung.
"Daddy?" Suddenly his mums sister walked through.
"God jungkook you're 11 and you act like a 6year old, the way you act speak and what you do. I feel sorry for the woman who's gonna end up with you!" She walked past to the stairs.
"Bitch..." Jungkook mumbled his birthday was tomorrow so he would finally be 12. He stood up sitting on the sofa. Maybe he did act like a baby to much, but he couldn't help it, when it came to Jimin he was a child again....he felt happier. He stood up and walked to the kitchen grabbing a muffin, taking a small bite out of it... Maybe .... He thought

Maybe it's time for me to grow up

Suddenly Jimin came through the door.
"Ahhhh cute you look like a bunny" jungkook dropped the muffin running towards his hyung.
"Daddy I missed you~"

so much for growing up i guess

Jimin wrapped his arms around the younger and pulled him up for a hug.
"How's my baby boy today then?"
Jimin walked to the living room and sat on the large sofa.
"Great now ive seen you daddy." Jimin smiled feeling better about his day. Jungkook let go of Jimin sitting down."Daddy what's wrong....you seem upset."
"...Yoongi dumped me today." Jungkook frowned looking into his hyungs sad eyes.
"Its okay, we'll get married one day and I'll never leave you." Jungkook smiled leaning on Jimin. Suddenly the woman came back down with stairs and stated at the boys on the sofa snuggling.
"Jungkook! What are you doing!"
"Nothing Aunty..."
"Get of that poor boy! He's not a gay like you! Dirty boy, there's a place where people go like you to get 'help' and maybe people will like you."
"Shut up!" Jungkook ran upstairs hiding his tears.
"Who are you?!" Jimin stood up walking to the woman.
"I'm his Aunt. And you should thank me-"
"I have nothing to thank you for! You just literally just said that his mum and his dad should send him somewhere so he they can change his sexuality! You call him dirty?! You're repulsive."
"You should respect your elders."

"I only respect people who respect me, leave."

The back door slammed shut. Jungkook and his mum came down,
"Is she gone?" Jimin nodded passing jungkook a Kleenex.
"I don't want her coming back." Jungkook's mum nodded.

"Not again."