✴8

Jimin flipped jungkook around so he could look in his eyes.
"Don't look so scared baby boy." Jungkook wrapped his arms around jimins neck and leaned into kiss him only to be stopped. "What makes you think I want to kiss you? I mean look at you. Skinny as shit, no ass, dumb and most of all I don't do virgins." Jungkook's eyes widened and he unravelled his arms.
"Y-you've C-changed....."
"Don't worry baby, I haven't changed that much." Suddenly jimin pulled jungkook up on the side, jungkook quickly wrapped his legs around jimins waist. Jimin grabbed onto his neck making their lips connect.
"Nuuuhuuu~" jimin rubbed his left hand up and down Jungkook's thigh going higher until he stopped at his belt buckle. Jimin slowly licked he bottom on Jungkook's lip. "Uhhh daddy~" Jimin suddenly pulled away.
"Finish this later baby." He pulled the younger down just in time for his parents to walk in.
"Ahhh you two love birds!" Mrs Jeon said giggling.
"As cute as it is, jungkook the pan is boiling over!" Mr Jeon turned off the sauce he grabbed a spoon and tasted it. "Mm! Jimin taste how good this is." Jungkook pulled down his shirt and crossed his legs.
"Appa don't..."
"Don't be embarrassed son, he's become quite the chef." Jimin licked the spoon spiraling he tongue around the silver object.
"Mmm that tastes really good." Jimin walked over to jungkook. "I wonder that else tastes good." Jungkook's eyes widened.
"Appa...Eomma.. May I be excused?" They both nodded.
"Don't be to long jungkook." Mr Jeon said putting plates out.

❇❇❇❇

Jungkook raced into his room and shut the door, he looked down at his boner and closed his eyes. He unbuckled his belt quickly and pulled down his red boxers, he slowly started to move his hand up and down his throbbing length.
"U-uhh j-jimin...." As his pace increased his moans got loader. Jungkook started to run his shaft lightly making his breath hitch. "Hhuuu daddy....more..." His stomach tightened as he suddenly felt to the urge to release. "Eeehhh I'm...c-close"

"Then cum baby boy~"

His warm white liquid decorated his lower stomach and his hand. His breath went down to a normal pace until he realized..... Who said that... He looked at the door to see jimin standing there with his phone out. It beeped.
"God you're disgusting. Touching yourself thinking of me? Absolutely repulsive. Any way foods done and plated downstairs, make yourself decent. And open the window, smells like sweat and cum in here."