✴16

Jimins eyes widened as the man's voices echoed deeply in his ear.
"T-Tae?..."  There was a sudden silence.
"Yes baby." Jimin pushed him back viciously staring at him in shock, all Taehyung did was laugh and he moved closer to Jimin.

"Come here baby, don't act like you don't want me."

Jimin walked backwards smacking his head on the mirror behind him, Taehyung's hand snaked around his neck his lips attaching to jimins. His hands smacked against Taehyung's chest his legs kicking at his knees, trying to get him to pull away. Suddenly everything went black, the sound of wood breaking. Jimin's eyes met with Jungkook's who was holding the remains of a wooden chair, jungkook smiled at the elder throwing the remains on the floor.
"I told you I was a man." Jungkook smirked leaning his forehead against jimins. "Are you alright, Daddy?"
"He's out cold out and proper isn't he?" Jimin moved his head to look at the male on the floor, embarrassment swept across his face in the shade of red. Jungkook's fingers laced around the elders chin forcing their eyes to meet.

"Daddy....I want you"

Jungkook placed his hands on jimin's shirt and began to undo the top buttons. Jimin pushes the boy back onto the sofa ignoring the unconscious Taehyung. Jimin dragged his tongue up Jungkook's neck to his ear. Jungkook's hands suddenly gripped at jimin's shirt.

"Daddy let me top."

Jungkook wined rubbing his legs together. Jimin chuckled.
"What makes you think I'm gonna let you top?" Jimin dragged his hand down to Jungkook's belt buckle, he skillfully unbuckled it pulling his trousers down throwing them somewhere behind him. Jungkook rolled his head backwards as Jimin started to play with elastic on his boxers.

"I promise you I'll make you feel good baby boy."