✴5

" this makes it better." Jungkook whispered kissing Jimin who pulled backwards suddenly.
"W-wh.....I g-got to go.."

Jimin sat on his bed thinking about what jungkook had done the day before....all he could ask himself was why did he get so aroused when the younger kissed him? He fell onto his bed exhaling loudly, placing his hands in his pockets he pulled out his phone. Jimin brung up the contact with Jungkook's mum and dads landline.

"Hello? Jimin? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Mr Jeon I can't babysit jungkook anymore...I'm moving to Japan soon."

"Ahh our Kookie will be so upset. Why do you have to move"

"My dad got married to this woman I have to meet her....I'm moving for 2years unfortunately"

"Well please keep in contact we would hate to loose you! Have a great time."

"Thank you mr jeon"

Jimin hung up throwing his phone on his bed. He knew it was true. He had to tell them sooner or later, he stood up and looked in his mirror hanging from the wall. Placing his fingers to his lips he said to himself,
"Why did I get turned on when he kissed me?..." Suddenly my door burst open.
"Jimin are you done packing?" It was his mum, he grabbed his suit case.
"Ne eomma.."
"Good let's go."

"No! HES NOT GONE!" Jungkook in a rage threw his book on the floor.
"Jungkook calm down!"
"I can't calm down!" He pushed the table chair over. "I just lost the love of my life!"
"Its okay we'll get Jin to look after you.."
"I don't want jin I want jimin!" He grabbed the corners of the table aiming to throw it over, but instead he slouched against the wall and put his hands on his jeans. "I-i j-just m-miss him...." Tears escaped the youngers eyes. His mum wrapped her arms tightly around him comforting her little boy. She gently rocked back an forth.
"I know, love. I know"