✴7

6 years flew by. Jimin stayed in Japan longer to attend university, he kept in contact with the Jeon family and carried on texting jungkook. That day he was going back to Korea and was staying there forever, as he sat down on the plane he got a message from jungkook.

Baby Boy 💋

Can't wait to see you! Its been so long and I want you to meet all my friends! I really missed you daddy. I hope you missed me too just as much, all I want to do is kiss and cuddle you! Have a lovely flight
Love you xxx

Jiminnie
Just got onto the plane now Jungkookie! Can't wait to see you and your family again! Its been to long

Lots of love Jimin-hyung xx

Jungkook was about 18now and jimin was 23.  He felt freedom to leaving Japan and going back to his hometown (Busan). I plugged in his headphones and closed his eyes, by the blink of an eye he was already in Korea. When he got of the plane he felt the air of his home brush his hair, as fast as he could he got in a taxi and went to their house. He knocked on the door it almost being opened at the exact same time.
"JIMIN!" Mrs jeons arms wrapped around Jimin so tightly. "Look at you, you grew into such a handsome man!"
"Thank you mrs Jeon, and may I say you look beautiful."
"A charmer you are aren't you" Mr Jeon laughed. "Let him in my dear!" Jimin sat on the sofa to be stared at.
"...did I do something wrong?" They both nodded Mr Jeon leaning in to whisper.
"He's in the kitchen." Jimin smirked and nodded he stood up and walked into the kitchen to see the younger watch a saucepan simmer. Jimin shut the door quietly and walked over to jungkook. Jimin raised his right hand and smacked it against Jungkook's ass. Jungkook gasped as a hand crawled around his neck and lips marked the delicate skin on the left side of his neck. Jimin licked up his neck up to his ear and whispered into his skin making him shiver.

"Fuck you look so good baby boy~"

"Long time no see....daddy."