Chapter One

3rd pov

It was a cold gray day in los santos. People were out following their normal Routines. Even though it was a normal day the tension of the soon to be storm grew thick. A tall Canadian boy with black hair, brown eyes, red jacket with two white stripes on both arms sleeves and one on both shoulders, black pants, and red and white shoes walked down the street. His breathing calm but his heart a bit heavy. Memories of his past flooded him mind thick like fog. Yet he kept walking looking straight as if he had nothing to worry about when deep down he really did. He walked forward eventually getting to the los santos police station. He walked inside seeing the receptionist who smiled at him. "Hey Evan I'll let Brock know your here." She spoke. "Thanks Lira." Evans says softly. Lira smiled softly as she left quickly. Evan looked outside for a bit seeing the gray clouds that loomed over the city. "Hey Evan." A male spoke getting his attention.

The male behind him wore a black police uniform, hold a vanilla folder, Green eyes, brown hair, and wearing red and black sunglasses. "Hey Brock." Evan smiled as he walked over and bro hugged his friend. "How you been it feels like it's been forever." Brock says honestly. "*chuckles.* I've been doing good but we can talk more with grub in our bellies." Evan says with a smiles. Brock nodded his head in agreement. "Let me clock out and will get going." Brock says leaving real quick to clock out. Evan didn't have to wait long as they both walked outside. "Geez today it seem gloomy." Brock says noticing the sky. "My guess..... it's going to rain." Evan says looking at the sky. Brock nodded his head in agreement. They both kept walking eventually getting to Linda's Steakhouse.

"Hello how many?" The hostess asks. "Only two." Evan says. "Okay this way." The hostess says leading the two to there table. Evan and Brock soon sat down as the hostess handed them there menus. She left them soon after. "So how's work doing for you?" Brock asks looking at the menu. "It's doing great I'm currently working on the graphics for the game." Evan says honestly. "Nice..... i honestly can't believe you and Bryce are working on a game called Red Head Intervention." Brock says chuckling. "Hey just you wait this games going to be addictive and fun." Evan says smiling. "But anyway enough talk about me. How's your job doing?" Evan says pointing at the file moo had on him. "It's going fine so far. As for this it's a case I want to soon work on." Brock says softly. Evan nodded his head as there waiter walked over. "What can I get you gentlemen?" The waiter asks. Evan ordered a medium rare 8oz shrimp parmesan steak with water to drink. Moo ordered a medium 6oz steak with a side of fries and an iced tea.

With that the waiter left to put in there order. "Anyway have you talked with marcel or David recently?" Moo asks. "No the only people I've talked to are you and Bryce. I think I need to get back in touch with them." Evan says quickly. "I believe we both do I haven't spoken to Bryce in a while ether." Brock says quickly. "We all just need to find a day where we all can hangout." Evan says honestly. "Definitely." Brock chuckles as there food was soon placed down in front of them followed by there drinks.

Time skip

The two males eventually finished there meals as the continued there conversation. "So how is Lola and max been doing?" Moo asks curiously. "There doing alright..... I know they live with there grandparents in Wyoming. It's safer there for them. We both know why that is." Evan says as he tensed up a bit. "....sorry I shouldn't have brought it up...." Brock says quickly. "It's..... alright..... I just can't imagine growing up without parents.... But for a 15 year old and a 6 year old to go through that just......because of them saddens me." Evan says honestly looking outside which was now pouring down rain. "Well I know one thing....... If you weren't there they wouldn't have been alive." Brock says with a soft smile. Evan looked over at his friend and smiled softly. The waiter soon walked over as the two paid for there meal. "Anyway let me give you a ride home.... Two I'm not taking a no for an answer." Brock chuckled. "Your seriously the mom of the group. I swear." Evan says chuckling as Brock rolled his eyes. "Shut up." Brock says with a smile as the walked out of the place.