Chapter Three

3rd Pov
The city was quiet but once the sun rose up the once quiet streets started to brighten up with and hustle. Near one of the police cation was scattered around a new brutal crime scene. Brock stood in silence seeing the dead body. However what he felt was a sinking feeling as if this was meant as a warning or as a way to shut someone up. "What can you you tell me Lilian?" Brock asks. "Well his cause of death which is obviously the deep cut in his head. My guess he was running when someone threw a sharp object in his skull." Lilian says looking at Brock. Brock sighed softly looking at the ground. "Bag him up for an autopsy. Will continue this case when I get back." Brock says. "Of course sir." Lilian says as Brock turned around hearing his phone buzzing From his friends messaging him.

Meanwhile

Bryce pov
I woke to my alarm going off. I signed and groaned slowly getting up. I stretch before looking at the time. "Well at least I didn't wake 30mins earlier this time." I said getting up off my bed. I walked into my bathroom placing my phone down taking my attire off and hopped into the shower to clean myself. Afterwards I quickly turned off my shower and got dressed when I heard my phone buzzing. I picked up my phone to see messages from David and Marcel in our group chat.
(M- Marcel, D-David, and Bry- Bryce)
D- Hey Guys
M-What up David and Hey Bryce.
Bry-Sup guys how have you both been awhile?
M- I've been good just been really busy with work.
D- Same here.
Bry- Why don't we all go out to eat breakfast together?
M- oh I'm down I know the perfect location.
D- I'm down but we should invite Evan and Brock I have seen them in a while.
Bry- I agree. I'll add them to the group chat
M- 👌
D- 👍🏼

I quickly began to add Evan and Brock to the group chat... I know I've spoken to Evan but it's been a while since all of us actually sat down to chat with one another. That will be really fun to see everyone for once.
(E-Evan and Br- Brock)
E- Whaaaat up everyone!
M- Sup fuckers
D- Hey Evan!
Bry- hey hey! Do you and Brock want to join all three of us for breakfast? Marcel knows a place.
E- oh I'm in
Br- I'm also in it will be interesting to see everyone together after all this time.
D and M: yes the whole gang back together woo!
M- will all meet at Serenity's cafe at 9 o'clock is everyone down?
Br- oh I'm down
E- same.
D- hell yes!
Bry: meet you guys there!
M- nice see you guys soon!

Evan's pov
I chuckled as I stopped texting. I've missed marcel crazy carefree attitude. It definitely will be fun to see David and marcel again. I wonder what kind of trouble will all get into? Well only one way to find out. I got up and began to get ready. Once I finished I began to hear a knock at my door. I walked over towards my door opening it to reveal Brock standing there. "You ready?" Brock asks. "Almost I just need to grab my wallet." I said quickly grabbing my wallet and house keys. I walked out and began walking towards Brock's police cruiser. Brock followed and got into his vehicle. I got in as well and buckled. Without another word Brock began to drive towards the cafe. But during the car ride I could sense the tension. "What's on your mind?" I asked. Brock sighed softly as he looked at the road. "There was another murder last night. I have a seeking feeling it was wildcat." Brock says quickly. "Damn.." I said. "Yeah this one wasn't a great sight but it was his less gruesome kill. Sadly I can't describe much more to you." Brock says quickly.

"It's alright I know you can't it just sucks hearing such news is all." I said quickly. "I know it does but I just hope we can stop him." Brock says. "I think you'll be able too that's why your the police chief." I said chuckling. "More like your Uber driver." Brock says quickly causing both of us to chuckle.* "haha very funny it's not my fault that my cars in the shop." I say quickly. "I know but it doesn't mean I can't mess with you." Brock says eventually parking his police cruiser. We both got out and began walking inside the cafe. We could see Bryce, marcel, and David already were sitting down. We walked over and quickly sat down.
"Damn Evan look at you." Marcel says quickly. "Thanks marcel." I said softly. "Well how have you three been?" Brock asks. "I've been doing good I've just been really busy with the army." Marcel admits. "I'm doing good as well. Working as a gym teacher not that easy." Nogla admits. "Works been good and busy. Plus I'm doing great." Bryce admits. "Dang and I thought my job is hard." Brock admits. "I would say it still is. Brocks was recently promoted to police chief." Evan says quickly. "Damn Brock that's awesome." Marcel says quickly. "Thanks marcel." Brock says quickly. "Evan is that you?" Unknown asks catching my attention. I looked to see Lola with her grandma. "Lola hey it's been so long. How have you been?" I asked gently hugging her as she hugged back. "I've been doing good I'm going back to school. Max's been doing good too." Lola says quickly as she pulled away from the hug. "So what brought you back down here?" I asked. "Well we're finally able to take back the last of our parents possessions from the police station." Lola says quickly. "I see.... We'll that's good to hear that you get those items back. Just promise me to be careful alright and to take care of your brother." I said quickly making her smile. "I promise you." Lola says quickly. Before Lola was able to try sitting gunfire soon went off. I quickly grabbed Lola and hid her underneath a booth.

I looked to see no other than wildcat and that terminator person were holding guns. Shit this isn't good. I stayed on the ground but made sure Lola wasn't seen. I watched them carefully as I saw the monkey mask male walk inside with the hockey mask. The monkey mask whispered something to the hockey masked male before walking towards me and my friends. However he stopped right in front of me. "I find it very interesting how just a couple minutes ago we saw you hugging Lola Hammond. Now she's nowhere to be found." The monkey mask spoke. I stayed silent as I looked into his cold eyes.

"Lucky for her she isn't the one we're after at the moment." The monkey mask spoke. I was a bit confused but deep down I had a feeling. I watched as he turned around snapping his fingers. "But there's one thing I do know. wildcat wasn't to happy when you knocked him out Vanoss." Monkey mask spoke. I felt my heart sink quickly. I wasn't expecting him to use my old codename. Before I could do anything wildcat had walked over and without hesitation punched me extremely hard in the face. I felt dizzy and darkness soon taking over my vision as I blacked out.

Brian's pov
I saw as Tyler knocked out vanoss with a pretty hard punch. I honestly bet that felt great to punch someone who knocked you out. I tossed tyler some rope as he tied up vanoss arms behind his back. Tyler quickly pulled vanoss over his shoulder as he stood up and walked out the door. Jon watched carefully but honestly I can't help myself seeing Brock here. I walked towards him carefully I really like provoking police officers. Brock looked at me with the most disgust hatred ever. "Hey Brock..." I said quickly. "I must say for the police chief your not as stupid as the others. Especially when you just stayed here and watched. But I must say thanks...... if we didn't watch you we would have never found vanoss..... yet I assume you already knew that right brock?" I asked getting close to his face. I could see his anger growing silently in him. "Terroriser enough provoking the cop it's time to go." I heard Jon yell. "See you later brocky" I said quickly before leaving out the door. We quickly got in our truck just as I saw Brock pointing his gun at us and starting to shot just as wildcat hit the gas. We drove off quickly but it sure was thrilling watching Brock take action soon after.

Brock's pov
I shot my gun until my clip was empty. I felt angry, upset, and worried for Evan but I'm not just going to stand here while my friend life is in danger. Yet I can't trust my fellow officers with Evan secret. "Brock!?" Bryce yelled as he ran over towards me with David and Marcel behind him. "Brock are they going to kill Evan!?" Marcel asks with worry. "How in hell did they know Evan was vanoss!?" David asks. I could only stand in silence..... but I can't trust my officers. "Brock?" Bryce asks recognizing my silence. "..... I wouldn't be asking this to you all if it wasn't important. We all know Evans secret.... My officers do not..... if I told them they would only arrest Evan for his crimes. I just can't trust him. Not like I trust all of you." I said quickly meaning every word.

They were all silent for a split moment. "Brock......you don't have to ask us..... we know." Bryce says. "Damn right no psychopaths are going to kidnap our friend and get away with it." Marcel says quickly. "Evan needs us. He's helped us in the past it's about time we return the favor." David says honestly as I smiled softly. "We're all going to head back to my place. Meet me there I have to make sure Lola is alright first." I said as they nodded and head towards there cars. We're coming Evan just hold on my friend.

(Chapter 3 is completely remade hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.)