Chapter Five

3rd pov
In the downtown streets of los santos was busy with criminals. Everywhere you look there was always something. A black mustang was driving through it's streets as it parked near a motorcycle. In front of this mustang was a bar only for the baddest of the bad. There was a brief silence from this mustang before two door open just as Marcel and Brock got out of the vehicle. A few criminals on the street looked only to back up recognizing there masks but confused seeing them together. Brock and marcel said nothing as they walked inside. Once they walked inside the noise and conversation soon ended. Which sparked Brian's interest because usually his team would cause such fear. Brian looked seeing the bartender shaking a bit. However Brian kept his silence as he was drinking his drink.

However brock and marcel looked at one another. Brock signaled marcel as he went to sit down next to Brian. Brian glanced over seeing pretty cold emerald eye's sitting next to him. Brock however kept his silence until he finally spoke. "So rumor.....has it you and your teammates caught the infamous vanoss." Brock spoke as the bartender placed his drink right in front. "Maybe we did maybe we didn't what is it to you?" Brian asks. Brock said nothing as he drank a bit of his drink. "Well..... here's the thing. *punches Brian hard in his face.* he's a pal you fucked with." Brock spoke pointing his revolver at Brian with cold eyes. Brian was a bit surprised a bit because he usually could make out people body language but with Brock it was different. Brian however kicked Brock's revolver into the air quickly backflipping onto his feet only to get nicked by a dagger that grazed his arm. Brian looked to spot marcel in the corner.

Brian barely blocked a punch from Brock. however to he was only swept off his feet and knee hard in the chest sending back. Brian groaned and glared at the person in front of him. Brocks caught his revolver and pointed it at Brian before firing. Brian kicked down a table as the bullet hole appeared in the table. Brian then kicked a chair at marcel who was running towards him. Marcel barely dodged the chair but threw two more daggers that missed brian with inches of his neck. Brian quickly pulled out his gun as he shot at marcel who quickly ran behind a corner. Brian then shot at Brock quickly. Brock kicked a table down then kicked it hard at Brian. Brian ran watching as both tables slammed together breaking both.

Without a single second Brian booked it out the door. Brock however stayed put. Marcel however walked out next to him. "You got him with one of your daggers." Brock says. Marcel silently grabbed his three daggers. "Yeah I did. He has one hour before he passes out and seven hours before he succumbs to the poison." Marcel says quickly. "Good." Brock says turning around and walking over towards the bartender who had ducked down. Brock place 5 thousand on the counter. "Thanks for the drink and here's for the damages." Brock says quickly walking out with marcel. Both noticing the motorcycle was gone.

Meanwhile

Evan was in his room carefully picking the lock with the multi tool he stole from delirious. He continued only to smile hearing a satisfying click. Evan opened the door slowly and carefully walked out. Evan looked around carefully as he tried looking for an exit. As he walked he soon spotted Tyler and Luke working out. While Lui was honing his gun skills. The only two people that were missing were Brian and Jon. Evan quickly turned and dodged Jon who punched the wall. Evan glared and kneed Delirious hard in the gut. Evan then went to run only to be tackled into a wall by Luke. "How the hell did he get out of his room!?" Tyler asks confused. Jon growled as he walked over and pulled his multi tool from Evans pocket. "The shit pickpocketed me." Jon snarled. Lui looked at his watch. "Hmm 2 minutes that's pretty quick to picklock." Lui points out. Evan remained silent and only glared.

"That is pretty quick I just wish I knew when he pickpocketed me" Jon says a bit confused. "Yeah yeah we need to put him ba...." Tyler says only to quickly ran forward towards brian who had walked inside. Brian was pretty beaten up but he collapsed onto the ground just at Tyler got to him. Lui quickly ran over as well checking his pulse. "His heart rate slow but he's alive......" Lui says relieved. Tyler was silent when he noticed a slight tear where the dagger had nicked him. Tyler looked noticing the cut and quickly rolled up Brian arm sleeve to reveal a slight cut that was dark purple with slight veins that seemed be growing. "What the hell." Luke says quickly. Lui was completely silent at this point not recognizing what was happening to his friend. ".....you need an antidote." Evan spoke quickly grabbing everyone's attention. Jon growled picking evan up by the collar. "What antidote!?" Jon snarled. "The antidote to make sure he lives. He's been poisoned by a synthesized flower named Foxglove. I only know one person that uses that poison.... And whoever is on his list doesn't live long." Evan spoke seriously. "How long?" Lui asks seriously. "He has eight hours." Evan says quickly. Lui only became silent at this point..... "Wildcat stay with him make sure he's comfortable as possible. Cartoonz and Delirious your with me and vanoss." Lui snaps. Before another word Lui placed a knife at evans neck. "If your lying then I'll gut your friends right in front of you." Lui snarls before walking off towards the truck quickly.
Jon forced Evan towards the truck as Luke followed. Tyler sighed as he listened to the truck leave. Tyler moved Brian onto the couch. "Don't you dare die on us Brian." Tyler spoke seriously sitting near his comrade.

(Chapter Five is complete remade hope you guys are enjoying the story.)