Chapter Four

3rd pov
A black and blue truck sped through the city streets. The truck drove until it reached The abandoned warehouse. The truck quickly was driven into a garage on the side of the building then put in park. Lui opened the back truck doors as he closed the garage. Jon got out and pulled Evan from the back. "Put him in the basement make sure to tie him up. Also check to make sure he has nothing useful on him." Lui spoke quickly. Jon nodded and headed inside quickly. Brian, Luke, and Tyler then got out of the truck. "What about us?" Luke asks. "Do whatever right now it's a waiting game." Lui says. "Then I'm heading out." Brian says quickly. "Isn't it smarter to stay here?" Luke asks. "Maybe to you but I'm not going to stay when there's fun to be had. Besides what trouble can one cop cause?" Brian asks as he hopped onto his motorcycle. "Just don't be stupid Brian." Lui says opening the garage. "I won't I can promise you that." Brian says quickly. Without hesitation Brian floored onto the gas and zoomed off.

Meanwhile

Brock was at his place setting up an evidence board. Sticking Lui, Wildcat, Toonz, Delirious, and Terroriser pictures on the board with sting connection them to there crimes. The recent murder being wildcat crime. Brock looked at the board in complete silence. Bryce, Marcel, and david looked at the wall as well. "Woah that's all there crimes?" Bryce asks. "Yes this is all there crimes..... even ones that result in murder." Brock says quickly. "Are they going to kill Evan?" David ask worried. "I.... Don't know david.... They might it's hard to say at this point..... yet just in case we have to move quickly but smart." Brock says as david nodded his head. "There crimes are all linked in someway.... A strategy or a strike to harm.. all I know is they lead a trail of bloodshed and violence in there wake." Brock says quickly. "Then we better search around for clues. I know a spot criminal go to we can start there." Marcel says quickly. "I know a person who can give us some information about the streets." David says quickly. "Then take Bryce with you David I'll go with Marcel.... Just be careful as well." Brock says quickly. "Understood." David says as him and Bryce take off. "You okay Brock?" Marcel asks quickly. "I will once we get Evan back." Brock says quickly. "We will we just got to believe." Marcel says with a sympathetic smile. Brock smiled back at his friend. "We better grab our masks.. I highly doubt criminals will talk to a police officer." Brock admits. "True I'll grab mine as well on our way." Marcel says quickly. Brock nodded his head as he headed into his room towards his closet. Brock opened the door and opened up a navy blue box to reveal an bald eagle mask followed by his revolver that left no shell casings. Brock hesitated for a second before grabbing his mask. Brock grabbed his revolver as well placing it on his bed. Brock changed his uniform into his old criminal outfit which was a light blue hoodie, blue pants, a colorful tank top, and black even white checkered shoes. Brock placed his mask on and put bullets in his revolver before walking out. Marcel looked in silence as them both headed into marcels car. Marcel then hit the gas as they drove off.

*back At the Abandoned Warehouse.*

Evan laid tied to a chair slowly waking up from being unconscious. Evan groaned softly as he looked around only to spot Delirious who was leaning at a wall staring at him.
Evan felt chills running up his spine. Evan felt like saying something before he saw him leave. Evan waited a bit before trying to untie himself when he heard footsteps. Evan stopped as he saw lui approaching with Delirious. "Glad to see that you finally woke up." Lui says quickly signaling delirious to leave. Evan stayed silent as he stared at Lui. Lui only pulled out a knife placing it near Evans neck.. "I could easily kill you here and right now if I really wanted to." Lui spoke with venom. "Yet I can't no matter how badly I want to......your very lucky." Lui hissed coldly nicking Vanti a little. However not enough to physically harm him. "I suggest you listen very carefully to my words. If you don't well I can't help it if your friends and Lola gets hurt." Lui spoke with a smirk. Evans only glared and remind silent.

"Good just as I thought." Lui says with a smirk. "We can't kill you but it doesn't mean you won't be useful... your going to help us out on missions and very important tasks. If you don't well you can already assume what will happen." Lui says quickly putting his knife. "So what do you say hmm?" Lui asks. "....we'll it looks like I don't have a choice....." Evan says quickly. "Good." Lui says with a smirk. "Delirious will be back in a couple minutes. When he does he'll bring you to your room..... so enjoy your time with us~" Lui says smirking as he turned around and left. Evan sighed and quickly tried to untie himself. However he stopped hearing the door opening followed by footsteps. Evan looked to see delirious blue eyes. Delirious stared at him before cutting him free. "Get moving I'm not going to ask twice." Delirious hissed. Evan rubbed his wrists as he began to walk forward. Evan walked forward and tripped over his feet as delirious caught him. Delirious helped him back on his feet. "Enough and hurry up I don't have all day." Delirious spoke pushing Evan forward. Evan walked forward quickly. "To your right this room is yours. Don't bother trying anything because this room is locked from the outside." Delirious spoke coldly. Evan said nothing as he walked into the room hearing the door close behind him. Followed by the door locking behind. Evan was silent as he looked at the door. "I can't get out huh... we'll I'll show you." Evan whispers to himself holding a small multi tool in his left hand.

{Chapter four has been complete remade. Hope you guys are loving the remade story so far}