p r o l o g u e

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

Dark curls always had a way of catching my eye, that's how I found Eleanor. We were dating for 2 years and it was simple. Our love was good, the kind of love that makes you more enthralled with the idea of love.

But apparently it wasn't strong enough. She said my career was holding us back from moving forward in our relationship. I play for the Doncaster Rovers, I'm not just gonna give up my dream so we can move to whatever rich place her modeling job required us to be.

I just couldn't seem to get her off of my mind so I went to my favorite café, Coffee Crave.

But, it was almost as if she wasn't even real, she was out of my mind completely when the new brown curls caught my attention. The emerald eyes that would meet mine, then drop to his feet. He was a mystery to me, there one moment, gone the next. He was something new, something mesmerizing, all I had to do was make him mine somehow....

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

Hi :) this is my first fanfic so stick with me and thanks for reading, I hope it sounds interesting.

IT WILL GET BETTER

my bestfriend is helping me with it and she's pretty awesome so you should check her out: neckkissniall

Hope you like it

comment/vote/ share ?

xx Kayla

copyright © 2014 by makeoutlouis, all rights reserved.