McDonalds || Blue leader

LilolFleur's second request! This is a fun plot honestly. I made some rearrangements with the plot pls don't kill me. Also. *breath in* WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU? I NEED REQUESTSSSSSS

...

Tom peaked out from around the corner, watching you closely as you polished the used harpoons. You worked for the blue army, to be lead by Tom. The said army was against Tord, but that was why you joined in the first place.

You hated Tord so much, possibly even more than Tom. And that fact amused him. He doesn't know the reason why you hate him, it just...appeared. That hatred just took him by surprise, but he's not complaining.

"I wonder why.." Tom murmured to himself.

"You wonder what?" you turned to face him. Tom jumped at the sudden question, gripping his chest in nervousness. "Jesus, (your name). Don't just speak up like that." he chuckled, recovering from what happened.

You chuckled along. "Let me rephrase that in my perspective: Jesus, Tom. Don't just spy on me like that."

"Touché."

"So, no new missions for today?" you asked, going back to polishing. "Nah," he replied. "today's more of like a lazy day."

You laughed. "Lazy day? Blue leader doesn't have lazy days." "If you put it that way, I do have a mission." he brightened up. "And what's that supposed to be?" you asked.

"It's a secret. Meet me in my office after you're done." he replied, walking away. You hummed in response, wondering what the mission might be. Oh well, you at least need to get this job done.

...

You knocked on his office door gently. You didn't want to just open it without permission. Not after what happened. *some flashback that I will not reveal because I want to protect your eyes* You shuddered from the thought, being snapped back to reality by the sound of Tom's voice. "Come in."

You twisted the doorknob, peeking your head out. "So...I finished. What mission were you talking about?"

He quickly stood up, grasping your hand and dashed out the room. "What--Tom! What the hell?" you managed to stutter out, but you were all too focused on your running. Then you noticed something. He was wearing his normal clothes this time which made you even more confused.

He stopped in front of a familiar red car and quickly opened the passenger seat. "Get in! We don't have much time!"

That made you panic so you sat down, and roughly closed the door, feeling your heart beat fast. "What is this all about, Tom? And why are you..." He sat down on the driver's seat, now calmly starting the engine.

"Why am I what?" he asked. "Um...normal? I-I mean--oh dammit. Why are you normal Tom?" you stuttered out, failing to get the right words to say. "You'll know soon." he narrowed his eyes and formed a smirk.

"And isn't this Edd's car?"

"Oh, I asked permission."

"Okay good."

You leaned on the window, looking out at the scenery. It wasn't quite night time yet, but everything looked beautiful. You continued on observing but noticed Tom staring at you at the corner of your eye.

Suddenly, you felt the car swivel and heard a loud beeping noise. "Geez...eyes on the road, Tom!" you exclaimed. "I DID keep my eyes on the road." he pouted. "Suuure you did."

Almost after you said that, the car stopped. In front of a goddamn McDonalds. "We're heeere!" he squealed like a kid, rushing out the door. "What-" "Let's go! No more questions!" he drags you out as well.

"Oh god" you murmured.

...

You took a bite out of the fries Tom ordered, raising an eyebrow. "Why did you take the time to bring me here when you could have just ordered from the fucking phone?" you snapped. You still weren't cool about him acting like it was a REALLY important mission. In fact, this doesn't seem like a mission at all.

"Look," he sighed. "I'll be honest here. I know you're confused with all of this-"

"Extremely confused." you cut him off.

"-And I want to explain. The reason why I dragged you here was to confess, that I l-" he struggled with the words.

"That I lo-love you.." he looked down in embarrassment, all while hearing your giggles. "You know, you could have just told me while I was there. I love you too, idiot. You didn't need to bring me here."

"I wanted to make it..uh...special?"

"In McDonalds? You could have picked out better places." you crossed your arms. "But A+ for effort." you gave a huge grin. "Also one more little detail, the reason why I dressed normally was because I wanted you to fall in love with the REAL me."

"Oh..sure. I thought you just didn't want to look dumb in front of many people with your army overcoat." you chuckled. "Well, yeah that too."

"Hey, you know what?" you put your hand over his. "What?" You handed him a french fry, with a mischievous grin.

"I would sacri-FRIES my life for you."

"Goddammit."

...

yes a pun, shut up I love them.