Movie night! || Edd

Requested by: WolfStar278! I'm sorry for not updating enough, you guys! Forgive meee

...

"Guys, are you all set now?" Edd sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Are you sure we have to go with this loser?" Tom motioned to Tord who was glaring at him. "Shut the fuck up, Tom!" Tord exclaimed, throwing a punch at him. Tom grabbed his fist before it could hit him and pushed it downwards. "Nice try, commie." Tom rolled his eyes and walked away.

You stood beside Edd with a concerned look on your face. "We're not going to catch the movie, are we?" you mumbled. "Probably not--MATT! OH MY GOD DON'T TOUCH MY DRAWING TABLET!" Edd ran his fingers through his brown hair, running towards him. "But Eeeedd, it's shiny and reflects my wonderful face!" he winked at himself.

"Well....it's not yours to have! This one was really expensive!" Edd took it from him and brought it to his room. "Guys, let's just...go now, please?" you asked, curling your fists. You really wanted to see that new movie that was showing tonight. (Favorite movie) was it?? Yeah..

"I'll sit next to Edd," Tom spoke. "Anything to get myself away from this...garbage." Tom brought his eyes to Tord. "Likewise you no eyed freak! I'll sit next to Matt then!" Tord blurted.

So the seating was Tom, Edd, You, Tord, Matt. Edd was somehow really excited to just...sit beside you. The thought made him blush slightly. He brushed the feeling aside and went out from his room, putting his hands on his pockets.

"Let's go, Edd. Before these two get into an argument again and Matt finds a mirror!" you exclaimed, making Edd hurry and grab his keys.

"How'd you get them to get ready?" Edd asks with curiosity. "I don't know...I totally did not bribe them with chocolate when you were gone, by the way." Edd snickered at your response. Once the group got into the car, Edd checked the time. "We only have 10 minutes left before the previews!" he panicked.

"Oh shit, stomp on it then!" You blurted out. "Why do you have to catch the previews anyway?" Tord asked. "Tord, everyone knows the previews are the best part. Don't be any more stupid." Tom replied. "Yeah, it gives me time to appreciate my beauty!" Matt grinned, holding onto your seat just to see himself on Edd's mirror.

"Looking good~" he smirked. "Matt, put on your seatbelt." you sighed. "Do I have to?" Matt whined. "Well unless you want to die when we somehow crash, then no. You don't have to." you replied, averting your gaze back to the road. Matt grew nervous to this. "Oh no! Not my precious face!" he quickly sat back down and put on his seatbelt.

Edd looked at you with an amazed look while driving. "Whoa," Edd breathed. "Even I don't know how to calm him down!"

"Well, knowing everyone's weakness is the key. Probably." you smiled, proud of yourself. The trip to the cinema was quiet. Until...

"Tord what the bloody hell?" Tom exclaimed, glaring at the brunette. "What the fuck did I even do?" Tord shot back, leaning slightly towards Tom. "YOU SCRAPED ME WITH THAT SCISSOR YOU ALWAYS BRING WITH YOU!" Tom yelled, making Edd lose control of his driving. He swiveled around the road, his eyes widening. You grew anxious and held the wheels along with him, helping him gain back his focus.

"Guys, can you be normal for once?" You sighed, gripping your hair. "You bleed every month, (your name). How the fuck is that even normal?" Tord exaggeratedly laughed. "Okay you listen here you lil'-"

...

You and the guys got out of the car, you still mad at Tord. Err, well, all of them to be exact. You all dashed to get the tickets, being late to the previews. "Can we get 5 tickets to (favorite movie) please??" Edd asked, handing the lady money. The lady stared at Edd for a bit, seeming to float out of this world. "Lady, we are trying to catch the previews!" You panicked.

The lady nodded, took the money then gave you the designated tickets. You ran inside the cinema, being greeted with the dimly lit lights and slight murmurs of people around. You frowned. The previews did start. "Well, at least we made it before the movie started." Edd smiled.

"Now I expect all of you to behave! Tom and Tord, make sure not to throw popcorns at one another or get some on other people's faces. Matt, well, don't be....vain for a while, okay?" You turned to the three of them. "Okay.." the three responded, sitting down on their seats.

"You know what's funny?" Tom spoke, with a smirk. "What?" Matt asked, seeming really curious. "Edd and (your name) seem like parents." He narrowed his eyes, his smirk still visible. "You know, I agree for once." Tord smiled. "You two do make a good couple." Matt cooed. "Stop it you guys." You whispered, your ears slightly turning red.

"The movie's about to start.." you sat back down, crossing your arms. Just after you said that, the lights were now being turned off and the movie intro started playing. You excitedly held Edd's right hand unknowingly. Edd saw this gesture and secretly grinned.

Once you realized what you were doing, you gasped and took your hand away. "I am so so sorry, I was just excited for the movie.." you trailed off. "It's okay, (your name)." Edd chuckled. "Besides, you seemed really cute getting excited about this movie."

You pursed your lips at the compliment. "Ohohoho, (your name). He said you were cuuuute~" Tord teased. You shooed him away in response. Edd decided to be brave for once and took your hand. "Let's enjoy this together, shall we?" He laughed at his own words. "Well, I'd be glad too, dear sir." You responded, snickering.

...

Halfway through the movie, your eyes started to slowly feel heavy. Without noticing, you completely fell asleep on Edd's shoulder. When Edd saw you rest your head on his shoulder, he could feel his heart jump second by second and he loved the feeling of it.

The other guys noticed the position you two were in, with you laying on his shoulder and him wrapping his right hand around your waist, they all smiled. Especially Matt who didn't focus on the movie anymore and just stared at the two of you for the whoooole time being.

It was a rare instance that Matt would admire something or someone else, and this was one of those times. You started mumbling something under your breath. At first, Edd didn't mind until he heard his name being mumbled through your delicate lips.

"I love you..." you mumbled, tossing your head a little. "Edd..." you trailed off, leaving Edd on a cliffhanger. Nonetheless, he was definitely going to ask you out after this.

...

Once the movie ended, you were woken up Matt who gently shook you. "Wake up, (your name)." He smiled. "Edd has something to tell you."

Edd. Ah, what a beautiful name. You suddenly remembered a portion of the dream you had. It was you and Edd on some ferris wheel and he suddenly confessed. You grinned, hoping to whatever he may tell you tonight to be his confession.

You turned to the said brunette and smiled. "What is it, Edd?" You asked. "Well, uh...I heard you saying my name when you were asleep." He started. You suddenly panicked. "I'm so sorry! Whatever I mumbled wasn't supposed to be heard by you..." you sighed, mentally kicking yourself.

"No, about that...I wanted to ask if you...wanted to go out?" He shyly asked, fumbling with his thumbs. "Wait...seriously?" You asked, an uncontrollable smile being plastered on your face. "Yeah."

"OF COURSE!" You exclaimed, hugging him tightly. The other guys gave a thumbs up and started walking away. "While you two are being lovey dovey, we'll go and buy ourselves some stuff from McDonalds." Tom exclaimed, walking along with his friends.

"WAIT NO! ORDER ME SOMETHING TOO!" You exclaimed, grabbing Edd's hand and ran towards your friends.

Edd glanced at you and realized how lucky he was to have you. Best. Night. Ever.