Kiss || Matt

Please read the a/n below this chapter. I need you guys to understand. Thank you.

...

You sat on the blue couch, changing the channels every now and then. Today was most likely gonna be one of "those" days.

You know, the boring days. More of like how Mondays are. Boring and irritating. Nothing was interesting. You couldn't even bother fixing your hair. No, you were too bored for that.

The house was never this silent. It was never this boring. The ticking of the clock, the static noises, the clicking of the remote, it was all boring.

Your eyelids were about to give up, every second intimidating you to finally sleep. But just when you were about to, someone burst through the door. "(YOUR NAME) I NEED YOU PLEASE!" You quickly shot up, hitting your head on the wooden stand nearby.

"Ow..." you mumbled, rubbing your head repeatedly. "OH MY GOSH, (YOUR NAME)! I'M SO SORRY!" Matt's sweet voice yelled again, running towards you. He embraced you with his arms, making you red as cherry. "Um...are you okay, Matt? Didn't you need help?"

"That can wait! You're more important." Matt pulled away, tucking your (hair color) locks behind your ears. "Do you know you have the most beautiful (eye color) eyes?" he chuckled, kissing your nose.

"Really?" you tensed up, your heart beating quickly. "Nobody's ever said that before."

"Huh? Nobody ever?"

"Yeah. Nobody ever."

"Well, they should have said it when they had the chance! You're really beautiful and amazing and cute and---" he cut himself off. "I could go on but there's too many things! Point being, you're perfect!"

You chuckled and glanced at his hand. "Matt..why is your hand red?" you took it gently, observing it. "Er Edd accidentally dropped his hammer on my hand earlier and I needed you to um.." he trailed off.

"To...?"

"you know." he blushed.

You gently placed a sweet kiss on his hand. "You mean that?" Matt nodded, hugging you. "Just the thing."

"Why the sudden sweetness though? Do you have something to tell me?" you asked, your smile more willing than ever. "I um...would like for youtobemygirlfriendandallthatnobigdealhaha." he spoke quickly.

But despite all that, you heard every single word.

"Wait, really?"

"You heard that?" Matt gasped. "OF COURSE!" you kissed his cheek, his nose, his forehead, and lastly, his lips.

"This is a dream come true, Matt! Oh my gosh."

"Well thing is, you're perfect. For me at least."

...

Hey guys. So about the note.

Your request might be delivered late. Since I have school and check ups and practices and my birthday is coming up and I'm really busy oh gosh.

I hope you understand!

ParisWithAMustache here is your request from like May 18th

Pls forgive me