Chapter 2 (Caitlin's POV)

I remembered when I literally kidnapped Julian and held him hostage after he found me trapping two officers at the CCPD, where he worked.

I had brought him into an empty warehouse and told him to find information on someone. Someone I knew could take away my ice powers that were changing me from a kind, compassionate doctor who wouldn't hurt a fly to an evil, cold-hearted villain.

"I need you to find Alchemy," I had demanded and handed him a computer.

"A-Alchemy?" he repeated. That name sounded familiar. And he knew it wasn't good.

"Do it. NOW."

"I-I'm sorry, I can't help you!" he cried. "You're evil!"

"If you don't, I'll freeze you to death," I threatened and stared right into his terrified eyes.

"O-ok," Julian stuttered. "But 'Alchemy' is a very common word. There would have been thousands of people who have searched for it."

"Then use a different keyword," I said.

"And what's that?" he asked.

"Savitar."

Julian's stomach dropped at the name. He dreaded the sound of it. Yet... he couldn't figure out why. "Savitar? Are you sure?"

I put a cold hand on his arm, causing him to cry out. "I SAID DO IT!"

"Okay! Okay! Please just-" he tried to get me to let go. He knew that he probably had frostbite.

I took my hand off of him. I gave him an icy look and he knew he should probably start immediately. I started to walk away, and Julian waited until there was a good distance between us before he sent out an alert out- AM IN A WAREHOUSE WITH KILLER FROST. FIND THE LOCATION AND SEND THE FLASH TO GET ME OUT.

And right as he sent it out, he felt a cold breeze right behind him. He turned around and his stomach dropped. It was Killer Frost. It was the other version of me.

Suddenly I blasted the computer from the table, barely missing his hands, which he quickly jerked back. The computer froze and crashed to the floor, shattering. "WHAT PART OF 'I'LL FREEZE YOU TO DEATH DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?"

Julian was terrified. He felt more fear than he had in his whole life. I held up my hand and formed an icicle. A very sharp icicle.

Julian knew these were his last moments. But before anything else could happen, there was a flash of lightning and a man in a red suit was standing between Julian and I.

"Caitlin, don't," he pleaded, holding a hand in front of himself and Julian protectively.

"Caitlin is gone," I hissed.

"What are you doing? Knock her out!" Julian urged.

The Flash reached out and swung a hand at super-speed. But instead of knocking me out, Julian fell to the ground, unconscious. "Caitlin, this isn't you. Come back to S.T.A.R. Labs, we can help you."

I frowned in a mocking way. "Like you helped Eddie? Ronnie? Dante?" I turned to the security camera. I knew Cisco was watching from S.T.A.R. Labs. "Yeah, you hear that Cisco? Dante was ALIVE. Fine and well. He had a GREAT life. But when Barry ran back in time, that's what killed Dante. Not the truck driver." I turned back to Barry. "Some kind of hero you are."

Barry sighed. I saw guilt and regret in his eyes. "I didn't mean for any of that to happen."

"Just like you didn't mean for this to happen?" I said, preparing to strike.

Barry was confused for a few moments, and that was all the time I needed. I stabbed his leg with the icicle I was about to use on Julian. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground. "Caitlin... please."

I laughed and started walking away. "Even with your fast healing, that'll take a few days."

Julian made me face him. "That was in the past. That doesn't matter anymore. You're you now. Caitlin Snow," he said and smiled when he said my name. "And I love you."

I smiled and we leaned in for a kiss...

Woosh!

We both jumped to see Barry standing there. "There was one robber. And it wasn't any ordinary robber."

Suddenly a breach, or portal, opened behind Barry. And someone stepped out.

It was Gypsy.

"I need your help."