Chapter 6 (Julian's POV)

This is the first chapter written by Charlotte! She finally finished season 3. I edited it a bit and wrote near the end of the chapter, but other than that this is her great work. Thanks so much everyone for over 800 views! I don't know how this story grew so fast!

-Reagan

Caitlin passed out while I was stichting her up.

"Is she going to be alright?" Cisco was basically bawling his eyes out beside me.

"Look at the heart monitor Cisco, of course she is going to be fine." Barry said in an overprotective tone that I didn't like.

"Ok, I'm done." I announced as I carefully finished the last stitches.

"Great, I think you should go and get a coffee break or something Julian. You've done so much for us already." Barry nodded, he looked troubled.

"No, you go. I'm staying with Caitlin." I said firmly.

"Fine, Cisco and Iris, let's go." Barry stumbled out of the room and sighed.

As soon as they disappeared around the corner, I felt my eyes starting to water. "Oh Caitlin. Please wake up. I don't know what I'm going to do without you. Please Caitlin, you are my everything. Everyday when I wake up, I feel unhappy. But you are that only thing that makes me smile. Caitlin, you have no idea how much I love you." I poured my heart out, which is not something I do a lot.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

The heart monitor started beeping extremely quickly.

"What's wrong?" Cisco rushed into the room. HR, who was finally back after disappearing suddenly, followed him. Barry and Iris had already left. 

"I don't know, she suddenly started seizing! Help me hold her!" I yelled as I watched Caitlin's body thrash around.

"No. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Cisco cried as the heart monitor let out a long and low beep..........

"HR! Get the defibrillator!" I yelled.

HR ran to the defibrillator and practically shoved it into me. "Clear," I said and charged them up. Caitlin's now stiff body jolted but she didn't breathe. In desperation, I charged it even more. But it didn't work. Just one last time... please.

But Caitlin remained motionless.

I dropped the defibrillator and started CPR. By now Cisco was trying to pump oxygen into her.

"Come on, Caitlin!" HR shouted what we were all thinking.

But nothing worked. Cisco dropped the oxygen equipment and stepped back. I looked up and saw him sobbing. That was when I realized that no matter what we did, how we tried to help her, Caitlin wouldn't wake up.

I didn't what I was doing but I reached for the necklace to take it off, hoping it would heal her fatal wound.

"No! That's not what she wanted!" Cisco cried, but it was too late, I already ripped the necklace off.

"I don't care! I'm not going to sit here and watch her die!" I said, not caring about the the tears flowing down my cheek. "Come on, Caitlin," I pleaded as I knelt next to the bed.

And just as I gave up, as my world was about to crash down before me, the heart monitor started beeping again. Slow, at first, but then faster.

I was immediately filled with relief as I watched her wound literally being frozen away.

And that's when there was an explosion of ice.