Chapter 3 (Julian's POV)

"Perfect timing, we could use your help, too," said Barry.

"I know. His name is Abra Kadabra. He's that robber you just tried to stop. And failed to do so," Gypsy told us.

"As in alakazam?" asked Cisco. He stood very close to Gypsy. From what I've heard, he has tried many times before to flirt with her and each time he had failed.

"But he just disappeared," Barry cut in. "With a... a pack of cards. He just threw them and vanished. Is somehow... magic?"

Gypsy shook her head. "He's from the 64th century. Killed dozens of people with his technology-"

"And masked it as magic. Hence the name Abra Kadabra," I finished for her.

She nodded. "I have been hunting him for three years now."

"Well, let's try to find him," said Caitlin. She left my side and went to the computers along with everyone else. I followed.

"How are we supposed to find any information on him if he's from hundreds of years into the future?" I asked.

"Hopefully the security cameras in the building he was just in got good footage of his smug little face," said Cisco.

Suddenly there was a loud beeping and a new tab popped up on Cisco's computer.

"Never mind, he's at Mercury Labs according to my alert app," he said with a shrug.

"Run, Barry, run," Gypsy urged.

There was a flash of lightning and Barry was gone. Gypsy used her vibration powers to open a breach. She jumped in and it disappeared.

"I should probably go help," said Cisco. He made his own breach and disappeared.

At Mercury Labs...

Abra Kadabra was walking out of Mercury Labs when Barry, Gypsy, and Cisco appeared.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, and, oh! What a pleasant surprise. Gypsy," Abra practically spat her name.

"You're going to die for your crimes," Gypsy snarled.

"I don't think so," smiled Abra, but before he could do anything, Barry had him in handcuffs.

Back at S.T.A.R. Labs...

"Well that was surprisingly easy," I say after Barry brings us all some food from Big Belly Burger. I'm personally not a huge fan of American food, but I'm not so rude to refuse. Although I'm sure others would beg to differ.

"Oh, no," says Cisco suddenly and he stands up.

"What's wrong?" asks Caitlin.

We run over to his computer where he is watching live footage from the security camera in the pipeline.

Abra's cell is open. And Joe is standing there.

"Who. Is. Savitar?" he demands, his gun pointed at Abra.