The Moment

The moment when it all happened. When it all started. Not just anything , not just sadness , not just happiest , but when it l started , it started with me.

Dear Diary

I was hoping to get out to get out of the house once this weekend but my mum was like do this , do that. She isn't what I would even call a mother, she hasn't been mine since she started doing drugs and drinking. She did all of that in front of me! I know my life is terrible but maybe when I am reading my long lost diary some day in the future.

It

Might

Be

Great.

But.... I doubt that.

I closed my diary just as my mother walked into the room.

"Get your butt downstairs or I will murder you and take it for you!"She screamed , so I just walked downstairs afraid of what might happen next.

"What is this , you don't know how hard I work around this house everyday to keep you little brat living each day."She yelled

I couldn't hear the rest because I toned her out.I stared down at my feet trying as hard as I could not to laugh , because if I did she would ground me for like a month. Even though I don't care if I'm grounded , I sneak out and it's really easy because I'm on the first floor of my gigantic mansion or her mansion, this is just where I live nothing what a home is supposed to be like.

My dad works for some rich person and he gets paid like everyday a hundred bucks per half-hour. My mom doesn't  give a crap about me though, she just can't wait till I'm 18 when she can send me off to college to rot.

My mom started yelling really loud again and said that I was grounded for spilling something , I don't really know what , yet for some reason I care.

It's not like she will see me and if she does.She might be drunk , that's the only time that she comes into my room.I am glad that she takes some drugs that get her all happy so that she doesn't curse at me and then hurt me in some way. My mom says that sometimes she heard me say curse words when I was a baby.

As If.

Oh yeah and it's my birthday today yay , no one cares but me.Sometimes my dad , when he remembers, he is only home on weekends late at night , so I am screwed for celebrating my birthday.

I celebrated Easter one year and Christmas too.

Last year my dad got off for Xmas so I was jumping for joy last year , my first Christmas!

So that is all me but now I want to know what happened the year I was born that was 11 years ago.

That was the day of an eclipse too.

My dad said that my mother now had no part in it , neither did he cuz I looked at files , like my birth certificate adoption papers.

{ Katy's POV }

I stared out of the window trying my best not to cry. Today was when it all started well 11 years ago today. When she was born , the best and worst day of my entire life.

Crystal was the best thing that every happened to me but , why did she happen. I know that I shouldn't be questioning a birth , but I am. Why? That same question rung in my head turning me insane.

Why was it me that this had to happen too? Why didn't I get an abortion?

Maybe I was too sugary back then , a sweet girl who couldn't take care of herself or a baby.

Curse that Woodward she was the one who told me to put her up for adoption. But why not an abortion? I knew I couldn't keep her.

I was started to get tired , just about midnight then this terrible day would be over. She probably hates my music too.

Stop thinking like that Katy , Get yourself together. One minute till this dreaded day was over.I have to face this day once a year.

10 seconds.

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

It's finally over , that day was terrible. At least now I don't have to deal with that day for a whole year. Her birthday... Happy 11th birthday Crystal.