The Moment

{Crystal's POV}

OMG I am so bad. I usually am never like this especially around adults.

Katy looked shocked and hurt so much. Yay my plan worked. Now she is going to send me to some orphanage and then I will be popular there because if what I did to get here. I have never been popular before.

I WANT TO BAD!

Katy just stared at me and I marched away in victory.

{ about an hour later}

I heard a faint knock on the door and the door opening revealing Katy.

She had only one question it looked like right now and that question is. Why?

"Crystal, I guess there is no other way to say this but-" Katy couldn't finish because I just blurted out " You are sending me to an orphanage because you hate me." I tried to say sadly but it ended up me saying it excitedly.

"That is what you think I would do to you. To you of all people. Why would I give you away if you were my-". Ok Katy didn't finish what she was yelling because I just hugged her.

"Katy , I know that I am your daughter I looked through all of my files a long time ago." I mumbled into her hair.

{A/N}

Did you like it , I will have one more chapter and then the new book will be started. I promise longer chapters if I have time. Because we are starting soccer and it is a total mess now with school and stuff.

Oh and I just got a kick it is KatyKat1230 so kick me if you have a chance and follow me too vote and comment for the last update and I want 10 votes and comments ok