Waking Up To Her

I woke up in bed. This isn't bed , this isn't my room even. I realise I have sweat dripping down from my forehead. What the.....

Katy shifted in bed.Oh yeah , I'm with Katy today.I searched to find my phone then I found it , Crap crap-a-doodle-do , I need to get up it is 7am. I need to get ready for the day , school and stuff. I hopped out of bed while "sleeping beauty" was moaning  loudly , stuff like , don't go , or , you can't do this to me.

I went down stairs to find Shannon , Katy's Betsy in the house with a huge cake and flowers and a card and a boat load of presents.

"Um... who are you," she said scared/happy/weird tone

"Just , don't tell Katy and go back to sleep."

I didn't have time to reply because I was being pushed up the stairs by Shannon.How rude can some people be sometimes.

I jumped into bed waking up Katy by the bed shaking. She almost screamed , then she realised I was there." What the...." just go back to sleep.

I snuggled up to Katy who was already asleep , and slowly drifted away from the real world to the dream world.

Dream

Katy , please come back , Katy , don't leave KATY! I screeched as Katy was running away , away from me. Katy I whispered and cried at the same time.