Give It Your Best Shot

{Crystal's POV}

Dedicated to ArianaGrandeAndKatyP

Note to her: Your awesome , thanks for  the support

  I felt like Katy was right behind me breathing on my neck. I really wanted to turn around , but if I did Katy would catch up.

  I knew she was following me , just because of a sense I have. Like when my mom was about to come into my room , I would quickly close up what I had been doing.

I am not sure I'd I have the same thing with Katy , but I think , I just think. I turned around out of sight from everyone , I was in the woods, no Katy , no mom , and most of all , no rules. I know soon Katy would tell the police then the police would start looking , and I would end up where I started.

  I turned again in a around looking to see if Katy was following me. But I storta wanted to be with Katy. I know that sounds weird , but I want to. She probably doesn't want to be with me. Seriously , look at me. A used to be rich homeless girl on the run from her. Look at Katy , she is an international upstart. Why would she ever want to hang out with me?

  I started walking around in the woods until I found an exit. I knew Katy wouldn't have been looking this long , it's stupid. But once I got out of those woods , I saw a police car and took a run for it.

  Now the only thing I regret was is letting stupidity take over myself because now I am being chased by a cop. One they get me I am off to either hell or heaven.

{Katy's POV}

I was sitting at my old favorite spot to be when I was a kid , just hoping that she would come here. Then I heard some police cars start up and turn on their sirens. Wincing at the loudness of the sound I looked over to see what the problem was.

I saw Crystal starting to run and before I knew it I was running after her. She was only a kid running from a cop. Everyone knew she was dead meat.

  As she slowed down to a stop not knowing I was there like a yard away. I went up to her she squealed at the sight of me and just hugged me. Well this is awkward I thought as I started hugging back.

  She was saying in between sobs that she didn't want to go back. I'm guessing to her old house with her real mom and dad. But what if her family wasn't a good one. Maybe they did drugs or they didn't even care about her.

  I almost started to cry at the thought of any of those things happening to her. I love this girl , Like a daughter.

{A/N}

A vote and a comment for an update on this story.