Coming Home

{Crystal's POV}

I hopped into Katy's car and we drove home silently partly because there is nothing to talk about and I just ran away.

As soon as the car stopped at Katy's house I jumped straight out of the car and ran to the house to see what a mess it was. Beer bottles broken on the floor. A million stains and a ton of other disturbing stuff.

I went into the kitchen to get some food and I saw there a dude passed put that I don't even know.

I gave a little shriek and jumped back. The man woke up and zombie walked out of the house.

I mean who comes over to a party gets drunk then leaves the ace. I mean that is just wrong. Katy looked partly surprised , and scared. I ran up to the phone and called a cleaning company so they would get rid of this mess.

Katy walked around to see nothing but the same thing we saw in the first room. I didn't even talk to her all day. I sorta feel bad , but she did this to herself. Some people think of her as their idol.

What mom would want their child's idol to be someone like this. Always going to clubs and getting drunk then singing about heart breaks.

The house was clean by now and me and Katy were just sitting here in the common room staring at each other.

"Talk to me," Katy finally broke

"I mean please you have been silent all day and I can't take it anymore.!" she yelled

"Kids at my old school used to idolize you. I don't see why they would want to be in love with a stupid fool like you." I yelled I realised all of this when she started being motherly. She sucks at being a guardian.

The moment will happened soon and you guys will love it maybe 2 chapters or so vote comment and my kick is KatyKat1230 ok {A/N}

.