I Guess This Is All We Need

All you need for a family is caring people who love you and you love back . But when things start to fade away , you need to get them back. Crystal and Katy are meant to be a family. That's why things happen. They are just meant.

But if you look too far down , into your soul. You will see things that will change your mind forever. Do you want to see Crystal's inner self , or even Katy's. After you see them on the inside.

It will change you forever. All you really need is to not look too far down. Don't get lost in the thoughts dwelling in your head. If you do there is no going back. But I guess Crystal found her way out.

But what if she goes deeper this time. And drags Katy with her. When they look in the mirror. What will they see? Well the obvious answer is themselves. But backwards.

Crystal's POV

one year later

I stared out into the deep ocean that seems to drown me even when I am on the surface. Thoughts swimming in my head being chased by the mysteries of the deep , vast ocean.

I looked up to see my one and only mom. No one could ever change her. No matter what. I meant down to look at my feet playing in the sand. No one knows that the sand is quicksand and the feet die.

The world isn't friendly. That is what I learned in the past few months. When I went on tour with Katy I broke my arm because of a hater. That is some proof that the world isn't all nice and pretty. Dig deeper and you will find that the world is nasty and mean.

I don't know why we try to hide it. Everyone will learn this some time in their life. Unlucky for me , I learned it at a young age. When my guardian started drinking. Now me and Katy refer to her as old guardian , or that person.

As I dug deeper into the world's mysteries , I didn't notice that Katy was waving a hand in front of my face.

How long was I like this , staring into space. I thought to myself.

"Ummmmm , Crystal ," Katy said aware of the state Crystal was in ," you there?

"Oh , I was just. Uh , thinking , I guess," I muttered.

"Well we got to go. I have work tomorrow to start recording again for my new album." Katy said

I got up and gathered all my stuff together and started walking. The walk down here was like 15 minutes since Katy is all energy efficient now. I have no clue why , she just changed over the Prism album. I think she changed in a good way. Oh and I forgot to mention , I call Katy mom now. Over the months we grew close in a small trailer/bus thingy.

I was walking in a direction that I am unaware of right now when I heard screaming people pointing a me and telling me to get out of the way. And that is when I heard an ear splitting shriek coming from my mouth and the next thing I knew.

A giant truck was coming towards me.

{A/N}

Okay that was the end. But don't go crying , I am starting a sequel in a few days/weeks. Tell me how you like the moment , and if no one comments saying that they want a sequel , guess what. I will leave all of you guys hanging there with a cliff hanger.

So I want 5 votes and 5 comments from different people , Got that. This is all if you want the sequel , I think it will be called looking deeper. What do you think if the title , oh and I posted this early with not the amount of votes I wanted so yeah thank me.

Oh and If I get famous on WattPad I will remember ArianaGrandeandKatyP , Chawawas2004 , and many of my first readers. I just want to say thank you to all of my dedicated readers and all of my Katy Cats out there.

GO KATY PERRY your awesomeness rules the world

This is the writer in 2016 I'm thinking about rewriting this book or the sequel I wrote this when I was 10 and could not write...