Come Back to Me

Katy I said for the last time before she was completely gone. How could I even think that she loved me , no has ever loved. I bet no one will ever love me too.

I bloated upright in my bed to hear a war splitting shriek. Katy was up and she was looking at me with a concerned face."Um..."I mumbled,"Katy , oh yeah Happy birthday!"

  "Thanks. What was up , I woke up around 9 to a year splitting shriek and it was you!?."

"I just, um....."

I couldn't let her know that I really love her as a mother. I have to admit , it's weird to have a figure that's sorta like a mother to you when you had no motherly figure in your life. I wish I had this care as a child.

"Katy,"I mumbled.

"Yeah , what up babe."

"Isn't it your birthday , you should be partying like there's no tomorrow."I said because that's what I heard in the movies. You wouldn't believe how much inappropriate stuff a 11 year old could know.

"Well yeah , I know it's my birthday and stuff. But I would rather spend my day all lazy maybe the spa or something would do."

"Then what are you waiting for , let's go get dressed."

I helped Katy out of bed and went to the shower before katy could yell dibs.I took a quick shower because Katy really needed one , she smelled like she hadn't took one in a million years.

As soon as I got out the shower Katy said," have you been using my shampoo?"

"Uh , no. Got a go."

"Where ? You are staying with me all day and night."

Crap

She really hates me using her shampoo. But it smells really good.I mean that whenever she comes into a room you feel a warmth and a relief wash over you with a coating of vanilla. That smell is like the cherry on top for Katy. But enough on the shampoo. I knew that Shannon was going to surprise Katy because I remembered what happened this morning.

I ran down stairs to take sneak peak and it was totally changed. I saw a ton of people in the living room and I felt a bit nervous because I might have to meet all these people.

I ran up to Katy she was drying her hair from the shower and already had on her make up.I gave a little smile , almost to inform her that there was a surprise downstairs.

"What you smiling about?"she asked.

"Nothing ", I said failing to sound causal.

"What is it?!?"she said then getting ready to tickle.

"Noth-," I failed to finish that word and then Katy got up and started a tickling war.

{A/N}

sorry that I didn't update soon enough , I had all sorts of test a last week and I am still stressing about another because it determines my classes.I will try an update soon