How Will I Do This

{Crystal's POV}

I took a very small bite out of the protein bar. I couldn't waist my only food. I needed it. To live , to remember her. I shuddered at the thought that Katy might be in pain just because I left. I guess I was sorta like a mother daughter relationship.

Wait , what am I thinking. Katy is a pop star , how could she even like me. I mean look at me. I barely eat , drink , or sleep. When I do sleep I don't sleep good. All I have are nightmares. I hate my life.

I run across the road because the cross walk only had 15 seconds left. I just got off the road as the cars started to move. And just my luck one of the cars that start to move is.......Katy's!

I think she saw me. No she didn't. Yes she did. No she didn't.

Crystal stop arguing to yourself. No stop talking to yourself. Ugh!

{ Katy's POV}

Wait , is that.

No!

It is! I turned my car and sorta tried to follow her. But I think she saw me following her. Wait why is she even out here?

Never mind that. I need to go get her.

I caught up to her and stepped out of my car and put on my sunglasses. I know she won't know who I am , I look nothing like myself. I got closer and closer. And I got so close that she turned around to see.

ME!

{A/N}

I want a vote and a comment for an update also I have almost 60 votes yay and over 200 reads yay thank y guys so so so much