1: The Truth

Even if your on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
•••
(Jack & Conor)
Your pov

Me and Jack have been dating for about 8 months now, for the first few months it was great but now Jack comes home drunk all the time.

Me, Jack and Conor filmed videos for our channels yesterday and it got to 1am when we finished filming so Jack wouldn't let me go to my apartment incase something happened, things only happen when im with him.

I woke up and checked my phone, 7:16 i decided i wanted to go to the gym, anything to get away from Jack. I go to Jacks wardrobe, get my grey sports bra, shorts and my nike running shoes and go to the bathroom to get changed. I take a photo and post it on my instagram.

@yourusername: gym ready 💪🏼

Once im ready i head down to the kitchen to grab a water and an energy bar. I turn around and bump into Conor.
"Morning y/n." Conor whispers
"Hey Conor, why you up so early?"
"I have to get to the studio early today. Why are you up so early?"
"Well considering im in my gym clothes, i think i might be going to the gym." i laugh and Conor's eyes widen when he looks at me.
"What?"
"Who-Who did this to you?"
"What? Who did what?" i know exactly what hes on about...
"The bruises, y/n. Does Jack know?"
"I really need to get to the gym Conor." I turn away, with tears filling my eyes, but he grabs my wrist.
"Let me go, Conor!"
"I wont until you tell me who did this to you."
"I just fell, okay Conor?"
"No y/n, you cant get bruises over your legs, arms and stomach off falling. Who did this?"
"Jack" i mumble in hope he wont hear.
"W-What?"
"It was Jack okay, Conor!" all the tears stream down my face and Conor lets go of my wrist.
"Jack done this?" i nod "That little shit!" he shouts turning around heading to Jacks room.
"Leave it Conor, it's nothing!"
"Shut up guys, im trying to sleep!" Jack yells from his room. He runs to Jacks room
"What the fuck Jack!" Conor then punches Jack across the face...

•••
My first imagine!
Thank you for reading this ☺️ I hope you enjoyed it.
If you were affected by anything mentioned you can feel free to message me if you need any help.
QOTD: Biggest fear?
AOTD: Probably death, i dont like the idea of tomorrow could be your last day and you don't know that until you take your last breath.
Bye,
Eloise x