17: Kids In Love (3)

Just because my path is different doesn't mean i'm lost
•••
(Jack)
Age 17
Tillys pov

Today me and Jack are going apartment hunting. We both finished with school last year- i have a blog and youtube, jack has a youtube so we both are getting money coming in. Neither of our parents wanted us to move in together because we're 'too young' but you're never too young to love. I know my way around my parents to let me do anything, Jack was a little but harder but we got there. I just had to get them a glass of wine use the 'Im not your little girl anymore, i promise i'll be safe and come visit' which i mean, we all know won't happen.
Today we have 4 viewings, all in London, there is one which we aren't too keen on (from online) but its cheap and may seem better in person.
"Tilly come on we're going to be late." Jack calls through. We stayed in a hotel last night and are staying again tonight partly because it would take too long to travel and view in one day and also we really needed to get away from the hell hole of home family life.
"Im ready." i say walking back from the bathroom through to Jack. We both run down the stairs as our Uber should be here 2 minutes ago. Great, we're already late and we haven't even started. I go into my camera roll and choose a cute pic of me and Jack i took yesterday to post on my instagram;

 I go into my camera roll and choose a cute pic of me and Jack i took yesterday to post on my instagram;

52,278 Likes 7,386 Comments
tagged @jack_maynard
tilly_smith apartment hunting 🏢❤️
...
I can't look at any comments as our Uber pulled up.
"I only liked the second apartment though." i say as me and Jack walked through the door to our hotel.
"The third one was nice too.."
"Jack" i start "It had a kitchen, bathroom and one other room. Theres no way we'd fit in it."
"Huh. I never realised it only had 3 rooms." Jack trails off "second apartment it is then."
"Slow down" i laugh "Do you not wanna stay here a couple extra nights to look at some other apartments?"
"Okay" he sighs
"Here are your keys to the apartment, the door number and floor are written on the keyring." the landlord says handing us a set of keys "There is a little bit of work going on for the plumbing so i would suggest hold up moving in for a few more weeks." We ended up choosing the second apartment and honestly me and Jack couldn't be happier with our choice and the fact we're moving in together and leaving our families.
"Thank you so much." i say standing up to shake Steven (the landlords) hand.
"My pleasure, i hope you enjoy living in your new apartment" Steven smiles.
"And thats the last of the boxes." Jacks says as he puts a couple of boxes in one of the bedrooms.
"I can't believe we've actually moved in together!" i smile hugging Jack.

Age 18
Jacks pov

I need to ask her. Ive been thinking about it for far too long now. Even got it organised and forgot to ask him for god sake. We're in Brighton visiting our families for a few days, so its now or never.
"Do yous want to come into town with me tomorrow?" Anna asks coming in my room.
"I will when you learn to knock." I say from where me and Tills are cuddled up in bed.
"Sorry." She rolling her eyes
"What if we were-"
"Jack, shut up." Tilly says cutting me off "i'll come to town with you tomorrow" she smiles turning to Anna
"Jack?"
"Can't ive got to film tomorrow's video and i promised Conor i would help him with a cover."
"Ok. See you tomorrow T." she turns to the door but turns back around and walks a lap of my room while signing if i were a boy.
"G'night all." My 13 year old sister over dramatically throws her hands in the air and walks out the room. For the next 5 minutes me and Tills are in fits of laughter at the performance we just watched.
"Bye I love you." Tilly says swinging her bag over her shoulder.
"I love you too." i say getting up off my bed and walking over to give Tilly a lets just say passionate kiss.
"Oi love birds, stop making out. Some people are trying to work." Conor shouts from his bedroom across the hall. Tilly sniggers and makes her way down the stairs
"Bye" i call after her
"Bye see you later." Tilly shouts back up
After 10 minutes i know that Tilly and Anna would be long gone so i make my way to the window and across the tree. I was about to climb through T's unlocked window but i realised that would a creepy and weird greeting for Rob and Lisa (Tillys parents) so i jumped down, with quite a fall, and went to the front door. Before i even have time to knock or remember if they were actually going to be home today, Rob opened the door.
"Hi Rob." I said with the fakest smile you've ever seen, god i hate that guy
"Its Mr.Smith for you." He says sternly.
"Sorry" i say sheepishly, i should've remembered that from the 7 other times ive called him Rob. "Hi Mr.Smith"
"Jack" he scowls
"Can i come in? I need to ask you something. Okay thanks." Without getting a reply i walk into their house to be greeted with Lisa. I always preferred Lisa over Rob, shes more chilled and somewhat accepts me.
"Hi Li- sorry Mrs.Smith."
"Hello Jack and please call me Lisa we're not strangers" at least someone understands after a long pause Rob breaks the unusual comfortable silence
"So, why are you here exactly?"
"Well i need to ask you something" i grin. Its now or never "Maybe we should sit"
"Okay?" Rob says hesitantly.
The three of us walk into the very large sitting room and i sit on a grey chair opposite the couple. Its now or never Jack, now or never.