9: Filming

You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe. Trust. Let go. And see what happens.
•••
(Jack)
Jacks Pov

I pressed the record button on my camera and sat back down on the bed next to y/n.
"Hello guys and today im joined with the beautiful y/n y/l/n." I say turning my head and smiling at my wonderful girlfriend next to me.
"Hi guys" she says waving at the camera.
"For todays video we're going to be playing never have i ever. And i know, whenever ive played this with the boys we use alcohol and shit. But today we can't drink alcohol for some reasons" i say winking at the camera. "I asked on twitter for yo-"
"actually i asked on my twitter for yous to send in some questions, Maynard." y/n says interrupting me and rolling her eyes.
"That doesn't make a difference but okay?. So first question, never have i ever liked one of the Buttercreams? (apart from each other)" i read out. and held up never "I haven't, it would be a little weird if i did since i've been dating y/n longer than ive known the gang." i looked at what y/n was holding up
"I have actually, that Conor guy is really nice and also so hot. Like have you seen them eyes?"
"Oh thanks, choosing my brother over me, huh?" I say jokingly
"Im only joking babe." she says kissing my cheek. We done a few more questions and found some golden ones.
"Not liked something the other one has done for work?" i said and held up i have and y/n held up never.
"I thought you liked all my videos and shoots?"
"There was only one." i say "As you guys probably know y/n is a model, because well look at her. She had to do a nude photo shoot and i didn't want or like her doing that because shes my girlfriend and i didn't want any other guys seeing her like thats all."
"i love it when you get all protective and jealous over me" she smiles "So, next question never have i ever dated the other persons sibling" y/n read out, and we both held up I have.
"So when we were like 14 y/n started dating Conor and i was jealous so i dat-" i started saying but y/n cut me off, again.
"No love, you're missing out the good parts in this" she says laughing slightly "So, me and Jack both went to the same high school which is how we both know each other. And on December 3rd 2008, 4 period Chemistry class-"
"Hold up, how do you remember all these details?"
"Because it was the first day i got put with my crush. Anyway, so in the class we got given a project to do and me and Jack got put together to work on it. That night i went round to his house so we could start it as we only had a couple days to do it. I walked past Conor's room and heard him singing like an angel had fell from heaven. We started dating a while after and Jack was pissed off so he dated me sister. That didn't last very ling though, us four became single after a couple of months then me and Jack started dating." We done a few more questions and found a good one to finish on
"Last one, never have i ever been pregnant or got someone pregnant?" I read out from y/n's phone. We held up our answers but decided that i would blur them out when editing.
"Thank you for watching this weeks video and if you enjoyed give it a thumbs up and subscribe. Bye" I say to the camera.
"Bye. Also, subscribe to me link will be top line of the description."