The Guys

"Are you sure about this Adam.."

"Of course, who wouldn't be?" Adam continues to drive.

"But the guys will-"

"No they wont! Trust me" he turns his head to meet your eyes for a second and looks back to continue driving.

Soon enough we pulled into a Waffle House, your favorite place to get waffles, their waffles are THE BEST.

"You didnt tell me that we were going here!" you jump out of the car to follow him into the biulding.

"Yea. I told the guys to come here to meet us cuz it's your favorite place" Adam squeezes your hand as he grabs the door handle and swung it open.

"Thank you" you smile.

"Always" Adam pulls a chair from a table out and sat in it.

You sat right next to him, waiting for a random 3 people to come up and sit down next to us.

The guys were coming to meet me. And I was extremely nervous.

"I told you it's gonna be okay.. They will love you" Adam notices the emotions coming from you.

"Okay" you get a little more relaxed until 3 people, all came over and plopped in a seat.

"Hey" one of them with a long beard waves their hand and smiles, trying to not be so awkward.

They all laugh exept you.

"This is N/M" Adam attempts to introduce you before you had to.

"N/M This is Brad"

His hair in his face, he bites his lip ring and reaches out for a handshake.

You reach out, and he grabs your hand and shakes it, still staring into your eyes.

Adam looks at Brad in a really protective glare, and continued.

"This is Neil" He points at Neil, he is folding a napkin with a ketchup packet in it, and is pressing down on it to see if the packet would explode.

"Hi" Neil grins through his teeth, still trying to make the packet explode.

You wave, and Adam looks at the last person, the only person that was NORMAL.

"And this is Barry" Barry smiles.

"Nice to meet you. I haven't meet you since you and Adam were beginning to date.. He wanted to keep you a surprise.."

A waiter comes out, and looks at everyone.

Out of no where the ketchup packet that Neil was playing with exploded, going all over the table, and all over Barry and the waiter.

"WHAT THE HELL NEIL" Barry yells at Neil, and everyone looks our direction.

"Oops. Uhm.." He grabs a napkin and tries to wipe off the waiter's pants, and gets to close to where the Sun dont shine.

"UH I'll be fine.." The waiter backs up, and takes out a notepad.

"Oh my GOD I'm sorry." Barry apologizes to the waiter as he goes to wipe the ketchup off.

Barry grabbed a napkin and wiped his shirt off, and smashed the remaining ketchup packet into Neil's head.

"Aw" Neil takes it off of his head, and wipes his hair off with his hands.

Everything was silent, and all of them, even you, bursted out laughing.

You feel Adam's hand squeeze behind you to rub your back, loosening your tensing muscles. You slowly relax, and everything gets easier.

"So.. Uh." Brad looks at Adam's arm behind my back.

"Are you.. Uh.."

"NO" Adam almost threw the sugar packet he had in his hand at him, but you calm him down.

"Uhm. No" You finally talk, and they all listen, and laugh.

Maybe you will get along with them.