Room

You lied there in your bed, scanning through social media on your phone, and Adam keeps looking over your shoulder.

"Adam.." You get annoyed, but hes too adorable to get mad at.

"Baby I'm BORED" Adam whines, acting immature as he hugs your waist tight.

"Well then find something to do" you smile at him, and continue to scroll through.

"But baby your the only person I CAN do." Adam grins, and squeezes your sides with his arms that wrapped around them.

You look at him, and laugh.

"Not like that." you explain as you laugh even more.

Adam lays there.

"I mean something entertaining."

"Well doing a person is entertaining!" Adam makes you laugh even more.

"No Adam!" Your face turns red.

Adam stops, and continues to lay on you, and bundle up on you, and wrap his legs around you.

"Adam!" Your face turns so red as a tomato.

"Okay okay" He gets off of you, and lays back in the position he was, wrapping his arms around your waist again.

"Baby.... Can we PLEASE do something instead of laying here all day long" Adam begs.

"Eh I don't feel like doing that right now.." You mock him, and he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"Touche, (y/n)"

Soon enough he got so bored he fell asleep with your waist held in his arms tightly; so tight you couldnt escape if you tried.

You turn off your phone and connect it into the charger, and flip over and lay your head on his chest, and you get comfortable in his arms.

Your eyelids get droopy, and you happily give in, and fall happily asleep into Adam's loving arms.