JUST. DANCE.

"Come on.. Its our time together before the week begins! It'll be fun" you try to drag Adam out of the passenger seat of the car.

"BUT IM NOT A GOOD DANCER!" He resists and pulls back, trying to get out of your grasp.

"So? Im not either!"

"But they'll laugh at me" Adam gives you the eyes.

"Really immature. Pleaaase it'll be fun!!" you yank with all of your might, but Adam still resists with all his strength.

"NO!" He pulls inward really hard, flinging you back into the car with him, and he shuts the door behind you.

"Seriously" You can't help but smirk at his adorableness, you were ontop of him, and he still had a tight clutch on your hands, looking into your eyes.

He chuckles, and lets go of one of your hands to lift your face into his lips.

You can't help but smile through the kiss, and you feel his lips curl into a smile back.

He is the BEST kisser you know.

You kiss back, but then break from him as you try to open the door.

"Please ADAM WADE" you use his middle name, but playing with him.

Adam grabs your other arm, and he holds you for a couple seconds, but then lets you go.

"Fine. Only for YOU though" he gives up, opening the door as you stumble out.

HE IS SO ADORABLE OH MY GOD.

AnYWho.

He gets up and holds your hand super tight as you walked into the place, tons of people danced, benches were full of people, lights flashed, and there was lines of people at the consession stand for food.

"Oh god." Adam scared at the place, waiting for something horrible to happen.

"Come on Adam. Its gonna be fun i promise." you squeeze his hand as you walk over to a bench to sit down.

The music was really fun at the point right now, and everyone dancing was doing the disco or something like that.

"Okay.. Maybe later we will dance." you look around, almost laughing.

"OH NO. If we are gonna dance we should at least do it as much as we can." Adam jumps up, and follows the people doing the disco, making you laugh until you cry.

"But you have to come in too!" he grabs your arms and pulls you into him, and he moves your arms with his to the beat, which make you laugh like crazy.

Both of you were so bad at dancing, but you guys didn't care. You were having the time of your life.

The song paces begin to slow down, and Adam looks at you with the cutest smile, and his eyes sparkle.

He wraps his arms around your waist in a hug like form, and slowly sways back and forth to the slow music.

You fall in love with it, and you lean your head into his chest and smile as you sway along with him as the comforting scent of his floods your nose.

You hear him quietly sing in your ear, his voice so gentle and beutiful.

The end of the line of slow dancing songs in the speakers ended way too fast in your opinion, and both of you go up into the concessions, and he gets the BIGGEST drink you have ever seen, and filled it 28th Dr. Pepper, both of your favorite soda.

You both sit down, and take turns drinking out of the same straw. Both of you didn't care, and didn't even notice.

Soon enough Adam was purposefully making a really loud slurping noise, looking like he's high off of something.

It makes you giggle, and he smiles at the laugh that rushed out of your lips.

Soon enough it was 11 at night, and both of you felt like it was time to leave, and the place was closing anyway.

Both of you walk out of the building, holding hands.

"To be honest, I could do that again any time with you." Adam looks at you, and you look at him. Both of You were so tired.

"I told you it would be fun" you smirk.

He rolled his eyes, and Both of you laughed.

Soon you got into the car, and Adam slams the door behind him and starts the car.

He looks at you, and smiles.

"I love you N/M"

You smile.

"I love you too Adam."

He pulls out of the parking lot and gets into the highway as you close your eyes and fall asleep, leaning against the window as rain pattered against the windshield.