Concert

"AAADAAAAAAM!" You scream his name to get him in the living room.

"OKAY OKAY IM COMING!" he laughs at your attempt of being angry as he stumbled down the stairs.

"Do you have the tickets?" You ask him with an eyebrow raised.

"They're right here babe" he raises them, waving them in your face.

You grab them out of his hands, and start walking out of the door.

"Come on, were gonna be late"

"WAIT!" he walks towards you and tries to grab the tickets back, but you hold them away from him, behind your back.

He looks at you, smiles, and kisses you.

You loosen, and he grabs the tickets from behind you, and releases from the kiss.

"Hey!" You reach for them, but he waves them too high for you to grab.

"Your so mean! Doing a trick on me like that." you cross your arms and pout.

"I know I am" He grins, and puts them in his back pocket and holds your hand as he walks out of the door.

You creep your free hand into his pocket and yank out the tickets, and run for the car, waving them around and laughing.

"NO!!" He stumbles, and runs after you.

You slam the car door, and wave them around through the glass window in his face, sticking your tongue out.

He grins, and swings open the door, you forgot to lock it.

"GAH!" You hold them in your grasp tightly, and he lunges for them, and you flip over so your back is at him, and your blocking the tickets with your body.

"Oh come ooon" he sticks his lip out at you, but then grins.

"No you DONT" He automatically tickles your sides with his fingers, making you jolt and scream in surprise.

You laugh, trying to hold back, but you flip over to get away from his hands, and he grabs the tickets from you and crawls out and shuts the door.

"NOO!" you reach for them, but he waves them in your face, mocking you.

You cross your arms over your chest as he gets into the drivers seat.

"HA." he laughs, and starts the car.

You cant help but burst out in laughter also.

Both of you drive onto the interstate, and you wait for the car ride to end.

Finally, about an hour later, you pull into the parking lot, and jump out, and both of you hold hands as you walk into a venue.

"I can't wait to see Ben again" Adam grins as he scoots over in the front seats for you to sit down.

You jump up and down in your seat, too exited to wait any longer for the band to come out.

Yes my friends. They are going to a Breaking Benjamin concert.

Enjoy. :)

You sit in your seat, almost asleep on Adam's shoulder.

"HELLO EVERYOOOONE!!" Bens voice echoed through the venue, loud and clear.

You jump up, and scream, and Adam laughs at your exitment.

"WOOO!" Adam yells with the crowd.

Ben looks down, and winks at Adam.

Adam winks back.

You stare with your jaw dropped.

Ben looks at you, and smiles and just waves.

You scream, almost about to faint.

"YOU KNOW HIM?!?!?" You yell so he can hear you.

"WEVE BEEN GOOD FRIENDS FOR A WHILE.. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THAT"

You almost faint again.

"Crowded streets are cleared away, one by one" Bens voice was loud, and deep.

"Hollow heroes separate, as they run."

"Your so cold keep your hand in mine"

"WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE"

The audience shouts and screams the lyrics to the chorus.

"SHOW ME HOW IT ENDS, ITS ALRIGHT, SHOW ME HOW DEFENSLESS YOU REALLY ARE, SATISFIED AND EMPTY INSIDE, WELL THATS ALRIGHT, LETS GIVE THIS ANOTHER TRY!!"

Adam laughs and headbangs, following your moves, his short, but not too short black hair moves up and down with him.

(Imagine the animal I have become hair, or the never too late hair. Mostly the never too late hair lol)

When that song was over, Ben looked at everyone.

"THATS IT GUYS, THE SHOWS OVER."

"WHAT?!?!?!" you scream, very angrily.

"HA, just kidding." Ben jokes, his laugh echoes through the building.

Seriously. Not a funny joke, Ben. :I

Once they DID finish, after about two hours, Ben reaches his hand out to Adam, and he takes it and Ben pulls Adam up onto the stage, and they do one of those bro hugs.

You scream so loud, and then Ben and Adam hold out both hands out to you.

You WERE SO CLOSE TO PASSING OUT, but you fight the urge and grin, and take both of their hands and they pull You up.

"Man, I haven't seen you in forever! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" Ben looks at Adam.

"Here in St. Louis, duh." Adam jokes around.

"This is my girlfriend, N/M" Adam points at you, and Ben faces you.

"Damn, you got LUCKY!" Ben looked at You, and you blush so much your face looks like a tomato.

Both of them laugh like crazy.