Waiting

You sat in the rusty old couch of the hotel room you and the band had to buy due to touring, anxious for when they come back from the concert they were performing at.

Click. Click. Click.

That was all that the tv was good for. There was nothing ever good on.

Click. Click. Click.

You got up to grab a drink, and you pick up your phone from off of the kitchen counter.

You could call them.. They would either answer or they wouldnt..

You called Adam, and it rung three times and he answered.

"Hey a/n" His voice sounded like he was losing it from singing so loud, but it was Adam's voice. And it made your heart swell every time you heard it.

"Hey.. Uh.. When are you going to be back so we can get moving on the road again?" There. The perfect exuse.

"We are gonna be here a few more minutes.. We have one more VIP to go and then we will be on our way"

"Oh god.. Here we go again.." You hear fangirls squealing in the backround.

"I gotta go... I'll see you soon. Okay?"

"Alright." You sigh.

"Okay.. Byeee" He hangs up before you could.

You sigh and sit back down.

Click. Click. Click.

Minutes felt like hours as they passed by, but eventually they finally arrived.

"Guys!" You jump up off the couch and run to the door, greeting everyone with a bright smile.

Everyone greets you the same way as they all barge in, Adam specifically walks in the last but greets you with an even brighter smile and a huge hug.

"Y/n!! Oh my god, you have no idea how much I've fucking missed you!" He laughs as he hugs you even tighter, his embrace giving you that warm comfort you always felt welcome to.

"I missed you too.." You laugh happily as you dig your head into Adam's chest, savoring everything about him.

Soon Brad comes out of the kitchen, holding a bologna sandwich in his hand, "Come on you two, enough with the mushy stuff!" He chuckles with a mouth full of the bite he took out of his sandwich.

Adam groans as he loosened his grip on you, eventually letting go to walk over to Brad to shove him playfully. Brad laughs as he falls back into the old couch behind him.

You laughed a little. It was so nice to have them back for the day. The waiting was over.