Summary

This is the summary of the Last Book: Chained Till The E.N.D, just so you know everything that happened from last back.

In the Chapter of Why Now In Front Of Them, Natsu has been acting weird and secretive but they ignore it, but one day after team Natsu with Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, and Happy were finished a mission of killing five Valcuns, a man named Ajeel goes to Natsu give him letter telling him that Alvarez emperor wants him and easily defeats Natsu. Natsu acts coldly to his friends and runs away not even with happy. The rest goes back to the guild and tells the master what had happened, Master reacts angrily and responds with mission of going after Natsu Dragneel with award money, of course Natsu friends being his comrades are worried about Natsu and joins the chase. Happy then tells Fairy Tail that Natsu has the borders of Fiore maps and he's probably looking for that, they find Natsu from house, Natsu runs away and has a little argument with Happy, Happy fly away, Gray then chased after Natsu, they go in a battle only to learn Natsu has demon magic, Natsu harshly injuries Gray and then fights Gildarts he wins but faints afterwards then Erza takes Natsu back to the guild.

In Captured, Makarov goes to interrogates Natsu and asks if Erza and Gray wants to join they do, but when they try to interrogate him Natsu wouldn't with Erza and Gray so they leave. Makarov learns that Zeref is the emperor and Natsu has some plan. later Team Natsu plus Wendy and Carla goes to talk with Natsu, Natsu asks an odd question to Wendy, and then tells some odd information that he has no choice that he has to choose Spriggan 12. Then Zeref and his army come to capture 'Prince Natsu' Natsu reveals that he is Zeref's brother, and has nephew. Zeref tells Natsu has choice, Natsu wants to be with Fairy Tail so Zeref brings out the book of E.N.D, Natsu is affected by it and Zeref tells that Natsu is E.N.D E: Etherious N:Natsu D:Dragneel and is captured by Zeref while Mavis is there, Happy is returned to Fairy Tail, Gray swore to kill Natsu.

Happy asks that Lucy, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Gajeel, Master Makarov, Sting, and Rouge come they all go to the Fairy Tail guild. Happy brings a pentagonal sphere box. The box turns into chibi Natsu he asks some questions to Happy, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Gajeel, Master Makarov, Sting, and Rouge when they answer it. He then  tells his story, that he is 400 years old and died, how Zeref made the terrible machines, how to kill him, and asks a request to Mavis and tell her that Rahkeid is Mavis son, he says there's way to save him but they need Zeref to do that. While in Alvarez Zeref and Rahkeid start a conversation, Zeref doesn't have a plan to just take over all of Fiore but something more later it's revealed that there's a spy in Fairy Tail and it's none other that Juvia Lockser. After that Acnologia joins the war.

It shows Natsu point of view he could feel E.N.D pressing him to submission he then wakes up to find Zeref waiting for him. Then its Carla point of view she has a vision about Natsu and tells it to Erza, Mavis, and Makarov and so they decide to go to Alvarez and Mavis get her body back. They go on a boat while Lucy have discussion with Happy that Natsu loved him. Later they go stay at hotel, Gray yells about Natsu being a demon, Wendy fights back and after Erza stops it they go to sleep. They reach to Alveraz and be separated into teams, Wendy's team consists with Erza, Lucky,  Carl's,  Happy, Gray and Juvia, they find out Natsu is in the castle and possibly controlled by Zeref, Erza said they should leave and hear Mavis plans, Happy goes to the castle but stopped by a barrier and faints, they still want to go back so they did. Mavis say's Freed can break barrier for few seconds, Carla and Erza noticed that Happy wasn't in the vision that the future Carla pictured was already happening. Natsu body is forced in control by Invel and helping him is Rahkeid, releasing relief to Natsu body so he won't have the will to fight, Zeref asks Invel to let Natsu go, Natsu calms down without help of Rahkeid so he let's him go. So Natsu took chance to hug Zeref, Zeref is surprised and cannot move due to shock, Natsu takes chance to run but stopped by Invel and Rahkeid. They reached a tower where Zeref pulls out the book of E.N.D he says a spell making Natsu faint, he hears a voice from E.N.D telling everything will be okay and that he'll take control now. Happy is being take care by Lisanna, the rest of Fairy and the other guilds attack the castle, while the way Erza battles her mother followed by Wendy and Jellal! While Lucy, Mavis, Carla, Gray and Juvia go they soon get into a fight with Invel, Juvia joins Invel side and they prepare to fight. Then Rahkeid deicide to join the battle to meet his mother.

In The Ships Shall Sail, Erza fights her mother, Erza then hears the story of her mother, Jellal uses his magic to Erza, but she goes to her dragon form, Wendy then enchanted her dragon slayer magic to her sword, Erza defeats her but her mother stands, her mother understands what she been through, she gives her permission to let Jellal marry Erza, and give her magic to her and disappeared, Erza tells Wendy to go help the others and Wendy does, Erza faint. Gray has his point of view, he feels sad that Juvia and Natsu betray him, and he doesn't know what to do, should he forgive or kill Natsu. He then remembers what Juvia said to him about Natsu and he thinks Gray need help for those who care for him so Gray removes the spell from Juvia by kissing her. Gray defeats Invel, and Wendy come to help them, she say she smells something that smells like Natsu, when is walking up to them the other a demonic one, Rahkeid come to defeats them.

In What Is 'Love' Tell Me Mother, it is Rahkeid point of view, Rahkeid tells he he never was 'Loved', and that he's jealous of Natsu, and he wants the 'Love' of his parents, Mavis accepts Rahkeid into her heart and Rahkeid does so too. It goes to Zeref, Zeref us surprised to find his soldiers defeated, he feels that transforming Natsu would be bad thing, but he doesn't anyway, E.N.D is awake and Zeref is ready to tell E.N.D his plans. While Acnologia notice the sudden emerge of E.N.D and he wants to use Natsu for his own purpose.

(A/N: I won't give a summary about the Ova Chapter so read it yourselves, that has nothing to due with story it was just for fun.)

In 'Gone', Zeref was about to tell E.N.D his plans until the Fairy Tail members come in and ruin them, Zeref tells E.N.D to eliminate them, while Fairy Tail members wants to save Natsu Dragneel, End almost went to kill Lucy but Zeref stopped him, he changes his mind, E.N.D cackles saying Natsu plan worked and let Natsu regain his body back, Zeref tells Natsu they can live happily, Natsu then use his magic with help of Fairy Heart to remove Zeref curse in doing so he also removed Mavis curse. Natsu soon disappear telling that he is so sorry for everything. Lucy sobs because Natsu is gone and Gray comforts her and tell they should go and tell the others what happened. Acnologia watches and is angry he say he has to change his plans. Then shows later in a dark room with E.N.D and Natsu and they talk about "Chained Till The E.N.D", then a shadow tells them to kill a certain someone.

In Fairy Tail Sadness, It tells that Fairy Tail changed due to Natsu death, Zeref got a deal with Ishgar, and the book of E.N.D disappear with Natsu, he hands Lucy the scarf. They have a funeral for Natsu Dragneel while words were given out from the Master of Fairy Tail, and Zeref it goes well. Zeref then answer to the pentagonal sphere box, the hologram explains that he's happy for Zeref and the pain he endure, he then tell there's no way to bring him back without Curse Of Contradiction and muttered something, it ends with a small boy in a brown cloak and it will began with that in this book.