A Meeting To A Fight

(A/N: So So So sorry that this took so long, to update I tired my best so sorry, anyway I hope you enjoy)

Lucy Points Of View:

I was shocked, paralyzed, what do you I do what do I say, thus boy who says he's Natsu thinks I'm my ancestors Anna, do I crush his dreams or what, he seems so lonely though.

 The master coughed and trying to get our intention, "What makes you think this lady is Anna and how do you know your Natsu Dragneel?"

"Well that's a silly question, this is Anna she looks just like Anna maybe a bit different though are you Anna?" The boy asks, he gives me the puppy eyes, there was a long awkward silence.

"What don't we talk about this in my office come on little boy" Master said jumping off the bar and to the boy face, the boy wraps his hands on my leg tighter.

"No way creepy old man, my mom warned me about people like you!" he said in a mean tone.

"What Creepy! Old! I'm far from that!" The master protested.

"Maybe the old part though" whispered Maco. 

"No way I'm not going anywhere without Anna" he yelled out, his stomach grumbles,  his face full of embarrassment, "I'm so hungry" the boy whined.

"Fine Mira why don't you give us the best meal you can serve and Lu.... Anna why don't you and the boy come to my office Erza and Gildarts, I want you to us too" The master yelled out, I guess I have to play my part.

"Gramps I want to go too" Gray yelled out, he was only wearing his boxer, which was a surprise to me, he didn't strip at all after Natsu death, and Happy was there crying I felt bad. Erza gave cold stare to Gray so he backed away, maybe we'll talk to him later about this, Natsu was holding my hand now his grip was tight, he hummed happily which was odd I never heard him hum. We were in the Master office, there was two seats.

"Please sit down" the master said politely and sat in his seat, so I sat down while Natsu sat the next seat to me. Miracle came in with a plate of pancakes, since it was the mourning, placing it on the table in front of the Masters chair, Natsu was on the edge of his seat drooling at the food, but then he gave me confused look.

"Where's the Forks and Knives?" Natsu asks, Mira stared in amazement, usually Natsu fits whole pancake in his mouth without hesitation. Mira then gave him a fork and knife, Natsu was drooling and was about to dip his fork in but he stopped and looked at Mira.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask he shakes his head no and looks at me.

"No its just.." he says but then he looks at Mira "Thank you for the meal" Natsu yells putting his hands together like a pray symbol, I was shocked Natsu never say thank you for little things like this, this boy was a gentleman. He dips the fork in the pancake, cuts it with his knife and fit in his mouth,  he smiles "Yummy" he says happily, I giggle and Natsu looks at me and smiles, I saw Erza smile too, after he was finished he cleaned his mouth with handkerchief.

"Now excuse me but who are?" Master asks.

"I told you my Name is Natsu Dragneel" he whines in annoyances.

"What are you doing here?" Master asks, Natsu was silent for a while, he looked down.

"I'm looking for my family" he whispered, his family, he means Igneel. 

"But you said you don't know Igneel" the master said.

" I'm not looking for whoever your talking about, I'm looking for my Brother Zeref~nii and my parents!" he whined. Zeref I forgot about him, but how does he remember Zeref and not us.