I'm an a Illusion

(A/N: So so so so so so Sorrrrrry! I totally forgot this book even existed, I've  been busy with my life so I'm so verry sorry. But thank you for waiting, here's the next chapter I hope you enjoy.)

Lucy's Point Of View:

I was talking to Levy and Mira when I just noticed Mavis follow Natsu to the bathroom, I found it creepy, but after looking over the previous things that I found creepy, I found that was not  creepiest thing at all. Gray returned with an angry look, but I ignored it, then I saw Zeref who gave me an odd smile. Mavis came a whIle after, she looked shocked, she gently sat on the bar stool table quitly. I walked up to her.

"First Master is there something wrong" I asked. She didn't respnd "First Master?" I spoke in a calm voice, still no answer. "Mavis!" I yelled, she heard  this and almost fell of her seat.

"Lucy I didn't notice you there?" She said, noticing my presence. "Sorry Lucy it's just I found something shocking and I don't know how to react to it." She whispered for only me to hear.

"Oh well if there's any new gossip I'd love to hear about it" I giggled. She smiled then frowned, this was serious.

"I know something and it's for the good of this guild, but it only hurts peoples feelings If they know the truth" She whispered. I frowned.

"First Master, I've been through Fairy Tail long enough, that when people hide something from others thinking that it's good but it's not, soon you may find the person hiding something. That something is going to haunt them until you get free from it. When you know the truth it hurts but you'll find your friends helping you, it hurts less. You'll find that you won't carry the burden yourself." I explained, she smiled.

"Those were good words of wisdom." Mavis whispered, I stuck my tongue out in silliness. She giggled "Fairy Tail always helped their comrades I only wish we could help Natsu more" She made her hands into fists. "He's suffering for us" She whispered. I titled me head in confusion, 'What did she mean' I thought. She then held her head high "Sorry Lucy I got to talk to someone" She decided. I nodded. She walked away heading to Natsu direction grabbing his hand and walked out of the guild hall.

"What was that all about?" A voice asked. I looked back too see Mira.

"I don't really know?" I told her. She the shrugged it off. 'Natsu I hope your okay'I thought.

___________________

Erza's Point of View:

I was talking to Master, while he was talking about guild business and wanting to do something to make Fairy Tail to be bigger. I nodded, 'There were no new Fairy Tail rumours or stories we need get back to the top' Erza thought. Just the Mavis pushed Natsu in front Zeref, Natsu glared at Mavis then smiled a Zeref.

"Mavis what's going on?" Zeref asked. She nuged Natsu, Natsu sighed.

"Zeref~nii I'm not the Natsu you know." Natsu said smiling, I came a bit closer to found more. This definitely got my attention.

"What.... Wha... do you mean. This has to be a joke right your Natsu my little brother." He said hesantintly. Mavis lookes away. Natsu looked sad he bit his lip.

"I'm an Illusion made by Natsu" he grinned. Zeref force,  he took a step back.

"No... no way" He said. My eyes widened at his explanation. This boy is not Natsu but an Illusion created by him. 

_________________

Third Point Of View:

Natsu was in the middle of everything, everyone had all eyes and gave there full attention. The silence was finally broke by Erza.

"What do you mean your just an Illusion?" Erza asked. Natsu looked at her.

"Let me start at the beginning it's a long story" Natsu explained. He then walked up and sat on the table he faced the whole guild and especially Zeref. "I remember everything now. All strat at the spot where Natsu left you off." He explained. Everyone  took a deep breath.

"When I no.... the real Natsu died when he used his life for Zeref curse he used a special curse  spell called 'Chained Till The E.N.D'" Natsu explained. Lucy eyes widened, she had heard this from the hologram  "This spell caused Natsu and E.N.D to break his chain with Zeref."

"Chain with me?" Zeref asked. 

"Oh wait sorry I should probably tell you E.N.D orgins the Natsu's you see the reason why Natsu was always sick those years ago is because something was growing inside him this the that was growing inside him is Demon Heart." Natsu explained. Zere eyes widened.

"Demon Heart..?" Mavis said shocked, Zeref eyes widened with her. The other Fairy tail members were confused.

"Yes it almost exactly like Fairy Hreat or Luminous Histore born from a special child and grow to take over. Although Natsu fought it, unlike Fairy Heart where it give the power of the farries gives incredible strength and magic power, immortality. Demon Heart is the power of curse magic, and give the user an evil side a Demon side that was when E.N.D born" He explained, Zeref hands shock his body was telling him to faint but his mind was curious.  "When Natsu died all those years ago and when Zeref had put a large quantity of Ethernano, E.N.D finally awoke, thats the reason why E.N.D so powerful compared to your other creation. E.N.D was it's own Demon. Then a chain was created the chain to Demon and master" he paused. The information was too much to sink in they laughed at the idea that the Natsu they know would get a brain strains but that thought stopped. Natsu continued. 

"You were the Master Zeref and when Natsu sucked in the power of Fairy Heart he knew the damage that could be done to his mind and body, but he took it, the chain between you and Natsu broke. He took your and Mavis curse with him and now he has that curse. To be reborn he needed a new Master, the spell 'Chained Till The E.N.D' gave him one. Except he can no longer break that chain out of his own will only the master can do that." He said.

"Well then Zeref break the chain!" Jet yelled.

"I said Zeref not the master anymore you idiot!" Natsu scolded.

"Sorry all this information giving my sprains to my brain" Jet joked, Fairy tail smiled.

"The 'New Master' of E.N.D gave Natsu a 'mission'." He paused for effect. Everyone moved forward a bit. "Though Natsu ignored it" he said. Everyone fallen and twitched there leg 'Yup figures, only Natsu would be that one person who would ignore that mission even if goes against his own Master' Everyone thought. "So 'New Master' gave Natsu a deal." He smiled "It was a golden deal, in return of doing the 'mission' Natsu will return to earth and go back to Fairy tail, his curse that he took from Mavis and you Zeref would be gone and he would be no longer be his 'New Master' it was a win-win situation for Natsu." He explained.

"So all we have to do is help Natsu complete his 'Mission' and Natsu will be saved" Droy said happily. 

"What is this 'mission' anyways" Erza asked. Natsu gave a scary smiled, his eye's hidden.

"The 'mission' is to kill Acnologia" he whispered. Everyone gasped. 

"Acnologia...." Zeref repeated in a a quieter whisper. He body turned pale, his hands a ghostly white, and he closed his eyes. What did he get into this time.

__________________

Will Natsu real story be told?

What exactly is this illusion and why did Natsu create him?

Why is Natsu given this mission? 

Will Fairy Tail help Natsu?

Can Acnologia actually die?

And who exactly is this 'New Master'?

(A/N: Again so so sorry for not updating for a long while please don't hate me I've been busy with my own life and here's a present if anyone can guess who the 'New Master' in a month I'll give the person who commented and guess a shout out! But I won't update for month sorry please forgive me. 😭😭😭)