Party

Zeref's Point Of View:

I was huuging Natsu. My cute little younger brother. He was happy he was alive, I was happy for once in a long time I wanted to live so badly to keep this moment. Then there was a lump in my throat, 'He died because of me, will he die again if I'm near?' I thought. Then the big question came 'How is Natsu still alive?' I thought. I backed away from the hug, and scaned him. 'He's a child?!?' I almost thought that I would cough on air.

"Natsu?" I asked.

"Is something wrong Zeref~nii" he said. The sudden words of "nii" added to my name, lifted my heart up, I didn't have a care in the world, he was just to cute to resist. Makarov then coughed. I sighed, I wanted the reunion to be longer. 

"This might hurt but dont worry nothing bad is going to happen to you Zeref~nii is here" I said, he smiled and nodded. The smile was so cute I thought I was going to burst into happiness. I then got the magic ready.

(Inside Natsu's mind)

I was floatingin the dark are of Natsu's mind, it felt weird. It didn't seem like a normal persons mind it was more alien. I float to find  the source to Natsu. During my search I found Natsu's magic. It was small to an average wizard, but I guess that because of Natsu's size. A huge shard of glass flew right beside me. I quickly ran away. But the shard had something on it. It was a memory. It was the time of Natsu fishing with the blue, flying and talking cat Happy. I quickly chased after it. Then I found what I was searching for. The source of Natsu Dragneel.

His mind the one thing that controls everything about him, it was four times the size of me, pretty small for an average brain though. I saw a huge chain connected to it. My eyes widen, I know this chain pretty well this was E.N.D's chains. The chain that keeps E.N.D and Natsu together as one. If I take it out and put another seal. Then E.N.D can't take control. 

I then touched the mind of Natsu. It was so alien and so different then it use to be. When felt it, it was calm, I searched through it and that's when it attacked. I felt as if a thousands of chains were going through my body, as if there was an anchor tied to my neck pulling my down to the abyss. But then I got to check on one thing.

It was Natsu his hair had changed to a darker shade of red and pink. His horns were normal as any other demon, they were a color of bronze popping out of his head. His ear pointer then normal as if they were elf ears. His skin were hard like dragon scales, or should I say demon scales. They were still the same skin color but it was different. He had a cloak covering a black shirt with the outline of orange. He had a necklace around gis neck, markings of Demon to the corners of his face and neck. His face showed no emotions. His tail nor wings hadn't sprouted yet. Then it hit me this was one of E.N.D many forms. He was in cliif of a mountain, there was this dark aura around him him. It was like this. It was so real so odd. Then whoes the Natsu with me right now.

 Then whoes the Natsu with me right now

Then it bacame to much for me to handle the magic pressure it bacame to storng that I might disenagrate. I couldn't handle it, I have to help Natsu. But I'm too weak to help, I sorry Naysu I had failed to be your brother I'm useless. I quickly ran away from the mind.