Natsu Dragneel

Third Point Of View: (In Fairy Tail)

The room was silent none of the guild members dare to make a sound, ever since 'he' was gone it stayed like this many members didn't like this, but they couldn't change it, some even thought of quitting, Gray even thought so he hated this the most.

"Dang it! why is it so quiet, I hate it, come on someone fight me!" Shouted Gray, no one dare make a movement, Erza couldn't, Gray sat back down its been six months, almost an year since 'he' disappeared, "Why just why?" Gray whispered "Why did Flame Brain die?" A tear fell down from his eyes, who knew that 'his' death would be so bad. Worst of all it was a certain blue exceeds birthday, he didn't want to have due to 'him'. There was noise Gray looked only find Wendy looking at the request board, she hadn't talked with team Natsu she thought to give them some alone time, she started to do more solo mission. She walked up to Mira and gave her the notice of the job.

"See you soon" she smiled, but it turned into a frown she ran to the door of Fairy Tail, but it was already opened by a small boy with brown cloak very small compare to Wendy's height, he then walked ahead, and nudged her, Wendy stared at him.

"Oh sorry" he said and walked away at her, Wendy got a small glimpse at his face, her eyes widen in shock.

"Pink hair......"She whispered, she looked at him, the small boy walked up to the master, he was sipping his drink as small boy stopped in front of him.

"Hello is this Fairy Tail?" the small boy asked, the man stared at him intensively.

"Yes this is Fairy Tail, in fact I'm Makarov the master of Fairy Tail" he said taking another sip of his drink. 

"Wow so this is Fairy!" the boy said in excitement, the guild members laughed how happy he was it reminded them of someone "It's so big and cool almost like castle!" yelled out the boy.

"Um...... excuse me, but who are you exactly?" Makarov asked.

"My name.... my name is Natsu, Natsu Dragneel" he said while taking off his hood, revealing his pink hair, the guild members stood there in shock, but the one who stood in shock the most, the one who stared to tear up, was none other then the Celestial mage herself, Lucy Heartfilla, Natsu's lover.

___________________________

Lucy Point Of View: ( Two Hours Before)

I just had a bath and I wore a new set of clothes, I went to my desk to see Aquarius brokenness key, I frowned, I remembered that time Brandish came over, to fight me thanks to Aquarius I was saved, I'll never stop looking for her. I went to look in the mirror combing my hair and then I put a headpin on it, I looked in the mirror for a while, and I noticed a picture of Team Natsu during The Grand Magic Games or GMG for short he smiled when he was holding trophy up high, that was good day. I then remembered Happy's birthday was today, I ran up to the fridge and got a salmon fish and wrapped it, taste delicious but not the taste Natsu makes, just make sure Happy won't cry. I then ran to the guild it took more then 40 mins, I didn't want to go to guild straight away and I wanted to buy some strawberry cake of Erza but no thanks, I then saw Happy and Erza in front of the guild.

"Hey!" I yelled out, he looked at me and smiled and jumped up to my hands. "So hows the birthday kitty!" I said happily, he frowned, I gave him a strange look.

"I don't want to celebrate my birthday" Happy said quietly, I stood there in shock "Just with Natsu.... I just need more time to get it over with maybe next year" Happy said, I guess I understand without Natsu its been hard to do anything I do more solo mission Ha! I hardly do mission.