Threatened

(Okay first I'm not threatened it's the character in the book whose been threatened and second the next chapter won't come out in a while.)

_______________________

Zeref's Point Of View:

"Don't think I haven't forgive you" Gray said. I gulped 'I guess I do deserve to die and I'm ready for it' I thought. "I want to kill you right here and right now" he said. He then walks to me, making an ice dagger form in his hand. I take a step back and hit wooden corner. 'This is it I guess thank you Mavis, Rahkeid, Fairy Tail, Anna, Igneel, Mother, Father and my beloved younger brother, Natsu, I hope you get the happiness you deserve.' I thought.

 Then a dagger made of ice emerged in his found. I closed my eyes in fear, I'm still scared to die. I felt coldness that srounded the dagger around my neck. "I hate you, I despise you, and I want to kill you so badly but..." he whispered, there was hesitation in his voice. "Natsu loves you" he concluded, the coldness went away and the noise of ice breaking appeared. I opened my eyes to see him. His face still of anger rage and so much more. "So I want you to research your whole life finding a way to get rid of E.N.D or I will kill you, do you know how much pain you put in him, did you see him cry, but he still loves you!" He shouted, I flinched at his tone of voice. "Natsu is like a family to me and I know he thinks the same, I don't want to see him suffer, I don't want him to stop smiling, he was one of the things that kept me living, so I don't care what I have to do I just want him to live his life happily!" He shouts, I noticed the tears dripping down his eyes. "I'm going now" he whispers, and he left me alone. 'Natsu you found some really good friends... no yout found a really good family, I swear I will do my best to make you happy' I thought to myself and I gasped. "That was to much stress..... I need to get stronger." I told myself.

_____________________

Third Point Of View:

Natsu left the party to go to the bathroom, Mavis had followed him she was hiding in a corner right now. Natsu the stopped in his tracks. "What do you want" he stated. Mavis was shocked when he found out she was following him. But she took the chance to ask him her question so she then showed herself to him.

"Who are you? No what are you? I know you not Natsu Dragneel" Mavis asked. Natsu took a deep sigh.

"So you found out, it was going so well" he pouted he then looked at her. "Your right I'm not Natsu Dragneel nor am I a person" he paused. Mavis gave a hard glare on him "I am an ........ .... .. ....." the rest was blank, but Mavis was shocked she disaid not anticipate this answer. 

____________________

How will Zeref help Natsu?

What did Mavis Find out? 

Who is that little boy who looks like Natsu or what is he?

Will the rest of Fairy Tail find out what he is and can they save him?