Zeref Dragneel?

(A/N: Hi readers I'm so sorry for not updating earlier even though you wanted me too I've been making sure to get a main idea how this is going to go. Some chapters are short but brings in a lot of suspension and the ending of this book is coming near but in the next book there will be so much action. So I hope you love it. Again very very Sorry.)

________________________

Lucy Point Of View:

We woke up earlier this morning while Natsu and Happy took a bath by themselves. After we had breakfasts. I suddenly remembered when I look at him. I grabbed a box under my bed and gave it to him "Open it!" I said. He opened it and found the white scarf Igneel gave him.

"My Scarf." Natsu questioned if it was real or just an illusion, he hugged, and warped it around his neck. "Thank you Luce" he said. That name I wasn't called that name for a very long time hearing it lift my heart up. I smiled for a response. Happy flew around the small Natsu, while Natsu chased him. We then went shopping, I made a lot of money on the bet luckily, we came home  with three shopping bags. Natsu stoped when he heard two old men were talking I looked back to see him.

"What were the council thinking when they let him free he's the black wizard after all. He should just die!" One man said. Natsu frozed he held the bag tight in his arms, hi eyes covered by his hair but his teeth gritted in anger.

"Yeah! I wished he died he died, he did so much pain to the kingdom and the council just forgive him!" The second man said "Oh we should pity him because all he wanted to do was revive his younger brother but got cursed afterwards." he said in sarcastic voice. "I bet he's not even that powerful!" The man said. Then one of the apples dropped from the bag Natsu was holding, it bounced in fornt of the two man. Natsu's face changed to sweet normal innocent boy he ran to pick the apple. He bowed his head in front of them.

"Sorry" Natsu said, the apple was behind one of the mens shoe. The man picked it up and rubbed it clean.

"Don't be" The man said and passed it to Natsu, Natsu caught it, and immediately ran to me "Cute kid!" He said. We then started to walk back to my house.

"Natsu! That was the right thing to do! I'm proud of you!" I said, he smiled. I opened the door and came in.'The day is ending soon so, we'll go to the guild tomorrow'I thought. I then took a shower, then was followed up by Natsu and Happy. Then Natsu sat on the bed, while Happy face palmed to the bed.

"Hey Lucy! Should I hate my brother?"Natsu asked, I quickly gave him a confused look. "I'm I even alive?" he asked. That's t when I snapped.

"Of Course your alive you bonehead!" I snapped, I covered my mouth, Hapoy stood up and whimpered "I mean why would you even think that you weren't alive?" I asked.

"I know I died and Zeref revived me" he said bluntly. When he said that I felt a knife stabbed my chest. "I'm Zeref's younger brother who died and brought back to life" he said, "I gave him the curse" he whimpered. I held onto his shoulder and kneeled I looked at him face to face.

"You weren't responsible for that!" I yelled.

"Then why am I alive?!?" He shouted,there was a moment of awkward silence. "I remember all of you guys, Igneel, how I met Fairy Tail." He said I "But I don't remember how I'm in this child size? How was I brought back? Wheres Zeref~nii? How is he? Just who am I? I'm I even alive?" he asked.

"I don't really know how to answer those questions of your but I know you are real you have feelings, emotions, must of all you have a family that loves you." I said, his face widened "Your brother curse was not your fault and if someones loves you can you really count that as evil?" I yell to his thick skull.

"No I guess you can't" Natsu said, giving up the argument. "Let got to sleep" he said and selpt on the coach this time. Happy ran to sleep with him. I sighed for some reason I felt that this wasn't going to E.N.D so well (A/N: Get it "E.N.D so well" no okay I'll stop.) I grew tired and slept.

_______________________

Third Point Of View:

Lucy, Happy and Natsu Dragneel were making there way to the guild. When they reached it, they saw a large crowd. There seemed to be a big commotions. Then there was a jet black haired man, that seems to be the middle of it all. Natsu didn't need to check he knew who that person was at the momment, it was his institutions of his an instinct.

"Zeref~nii" Natsu yelled. The crowd made a path for the two brothers who were about to reunite.

"Natsu?!?" Zeref said in disbelief and shock. He quickly ran up to hug his younger brother. The guild was filled with smiles. Zeref was crying joyfully. Natsu was too hugging his brother tight afraid that he'll run away.

"So he's really alive I don't even know what to say" Mavis said to the current Master of Fairy Tail. Her son was also there beside her too. Then a sudden gust of magic energy ruined the moment. Mavis was the only on who could feel it. Shock was all over Mavis's face, she knew this magic better then anyone else. This magic she used long time ago without her knowledge of it. The magic aura emitted around the two brothers. 'This is all fake' she thought. 

______________________

What will happen now that theven Dragneel brothers reunited?

What does Mavis mean that this is all fake?

What was that gust of magic?