Ch. 10

I was placed down in the back in the medic room "what the fuck" I yelled pushing Dave "what the fuck was that all about" 

"hey your boys started it we are ending it" he placed his hands up I gave him a confused look "they aren't the best group I think they forgotten the evolution" 

I rolled my eyes "for fucks sake why include me why have me dragged into it"

He came closer placing his finger on my chin I moved his finger my face "you bring the weakness out of Seth" he smiled walking backwards "he's the strongest of the group we need a weakness" he laughed then left 

I started to mumble to myself when the doctor came in to look at my side "well looks like you will have a bruised rib for a while" he smiled looking up why was he smiling this wasn't funny 

"great" I jumped off the table then walked out 

I ran into Reid "hey wife" I squinted my eyes

"hi asshole" I tilted my head "leave me alone"

Renee POV

I came around the corner when I seen Krystal and Reid "hey wife" he spoke my eyes widen I thought he was married to Crystal "hi asshole" she replied 

"listen I know your upset about the deal Jon made with your dad back then" he brushed her hair away she slapped his hand back 

I remember Jon telling me about something from his past he regrets the most was taking his ex girlfriends dads money leaving her with no word.  So they knew each other why didn't they say anything to us Krystal was Jon's ex that he left behind because of the damn deal he took. 

"more like hurt pissed off but hey guess what I can't change the past and frankly I don't give a shit anymore about that he was dumb and stupid like he always was so why is this a surprise he did us both a favor" she sounded pissed "can you please just leave me the hell alone I came here to wrestle and to be with my boy"

"what he say if he found out your still married" he cut her off I shook my head then left to find Jon I looked around and seen Roman  

"hey where's Jon" I asked he pointed to the trainers room I nodded then making my way to the room "we need to talk" I demanded 

He let out a grunt he hurt his knee "about"

I came closer to him and sat down the trainer looked at me then left leaving us alone "so you remember the time we were talking about the one thing we regret doing" he nodded "your's was taking your ex girlfriends dads money then leaving her" he nodded again "why didn't you tell me that was Krystal" his eyes widened "you two know each other but yet failed to say something to me even to Colby" 

"shh" he tried getting me to lower my voice "I had no idea she was in NXT or whatever until that day she was here please don't say anything to Colby okay she hates my guts so" he shrugged 

"well I understand why she does" I laughed shaking my head "but I'll keep my mouth shut you know she's married to that Reid guy"

I shook my head "to that asshole yeah he's controlling that's why she left" 

Krystals POV

I walked through the club with Paige she thought it be a fun night to go out partying and yet I felt the need to also. We chugged down a couple shots then danced with each other having a fun time out of all the rooster I clicked to Paige the most we were close. 

"well look what we have here" Paige said looking behind me I turned to see Summer, Renee, and Nikki. 

"we heard you two were here" Nikki laughed then started to dance I nodded then continued dancing then headed back to the bar I felt my phone vibrate I pulled it out squinting at my phone I couldn't read what it said so I ignored it and jugged a couple more shots down 

"damn girl" Renee came and joined ordering a drink and some shots "everything okay" 

I shrugged "being dragged into a damn war ground of a fight is not on my list" I laughed "I don't want to be known as Seth Rollins girlfriend the girl that makes him weak I want to be known as Krystal the wwe diva but with this feud I ain't" 

"I feel yah on that I'm known as Dean Ambrose girlfriend" she shook her head "so you know Reid I seen you two talking"

I rolled my eyes "he's my asshole ex husband" I turned to her "but please don't tell Colby he don't know I'm married" 

"I wont" she smiled "so may I ask you a question" I looked at her and nodded taking a sip of beer "I know what happened between you and Jon" I looked at her my blood boiled "look I ain't going to tell Colby okay I understand why you would be so mad at him"

I laughed looking down "it's more then mad dear" I looked at her "imagine spending pretty much your whole child hood growing up with someone falling in love with that someone giving that someone your virginity being so close you know every damn little detail about them not being able to be apart for so long breaking the rules and even the law with that someone then have that someone just walk away get up and leave for no reason making you wonder what you did wrong making you wonder what you said looking for years for answers then one day realizing it was pointless to continue looking for someone that don't want to be found then 11 years later you find out he came back to check up on you was there at your wedding then finding out the deal behind his disappearance" I wiped my face "but needless to say I'm over it I haven't told Colby yet so please"

"I won't" she said softly not realizing what really happened "I can't imagine going through all that did you know he was in the wwe"

"not till after I joined NXT I was watching a PPV that's when I seen him but since I never had to see him I was fine until now he tried acting like nothing happened" I took a shot "it's whatever"

She shook her head "but Colby"

"I knew he was in the same group but I can't help who I love you know" I laughed "well my head is spinning I'm getting out of here" I got off the stool "see you around" I paid then left 

I went to the hotel and pulled my phone out and called Jon "what room are you"

"411" he texted back I walked up to the door and knocked "Krissy everything okay" I bolted right in and looked at him "you wreak of alcohol" 

I shook my head "you told Renee about us" I pushed his shoulder a bit "you know I didn't want anyone to fucking know" 

"she over heard you and Reid at the arena" he came back 

I laughed "shit" I ran my hands through my hair I sat down "everything is spinning" I laughed 

"your drunk" he sat down by me "how much did you drink"

"to much" I couldn't stop laughing 

He laughed as well "oh I haven't forgotten this"  I looked at him

"can you please tell Dave and them to leave me out of your segment" I begged "they are using me because I'm Colby's weakness but I don't want to be involved"

"I can try" he stood up "come on let's get you to your room" 

I stood up and before I could move I vomited on Jon 

Renee came in with Paige "what the hell" she shouted 

"intoxicated Krystal" Jon looked at me then her I sat down 

"I'll clean this up" I said 

"no let's get you to your room Paige grab her phone and call Colby please" she nodded doing so 

I yanked out of there hands and walked out "I can go by myself" 

"Krystal" my name was being yelled I turned and yet again hands covered my mouth and pulled me into a room