Ch 51

"mom" Jon yelled as we entered her house 

"in the kitchen" she yelled back as we walked into the house smells of her homemade baked chicken and Alfredo noodles which were the best. Jon had bought his mom some flowers on the way here "Jonathon whats the flowers for more good news is there a grand baby coming" she perked up 

Jon looked at me and chuckled "no mom just marriage" he hugged her "maybe babies in future but not at the moment" 

Which Jon and I hardly even talked about babies and our future plans for our new life together something we need to really talk about. 

"well hopefully later I want some grand babies" she smiled coming over to me a hugging me "it's so nice to finally have you as my daughter legally" 

I chuckled "I know" I said softly Jon was over by the stove eating some of the vegetables 

"Jonathon" his mom yelled at him "so um Kyrstal I ran into your mom at the grocery store the other day she was behind me in the check out lane I didn't see her at first but I was telling the cashier that I was making this big dinner for a celebration of my son getting married to his childhood friend and I mentioned your name and your mom over heard" 

"mom" Jon stopped her "it's okay" his mom worries about everything. 

"it's fine if she didn't hear it from you she would have heard it from my sister so" I shrugged 

"ok" she smiled "she was freaking out which is understandable then she took her stuff to another lane" Jon and I both shrugged "well I think food is done" 

After we ate Jon and I went up to the spare room where we were staying "I'll grab the bags from the car" Jon walked out 

My phone went off I had a new email it was from my mom

Krystal, 

I am so hurt to find out that you got married with out telling us and especially to Jonathon knowing our feelings about him. A simple text or call would have been nice not finding out from his mom at the store. Your dad's health ain't that good and I swear he almost had a stroke when I told him. We are mad but what can we do, if you could please stop over while your in town so we can at least see you and talk to you maybe we can maybe try to plan a real wedding. 

Thanks, Mom 

I just laughed Jon came in the room "what's funny" he placed the bags down so I read him the email "so they hate the fact you married me but still wants to do the whole formal wedding" 

"crazy right" I asked he nodded "I dunno maybe we should go see what they say"

"why" he sat down besides me "so they can degrade you and talk down to you some more fuck that"

"Jon but still" I looked at him "last time I seen my dad he wanted to at least try to be there I want to see if he still wants to" 

Jon laid back "whatever" I could tell he didn't want to go but I had to try. 

"so since we are married what is our plan" I asked him 

He sat back up "what you mean" confused look ran across his face 

"where are we going to live are we going to have babies plans" I asked him 

"move in with me and babies way in the future I don't want any at the moment" he leaned in and kissed me making me lean back on the bed while he was on top of me now "but can we practice right now" he kissed my neck sucking on it a bit 

I pushed him off then getting on top of him "let's do"