Ch. 47

I walked into the building Monday Night Raw was going on I came to watch and see what's going on next week for my return.

"Krystal" I turned to see Seth standing there "can we talk" I nodded "he's not sleeping with your sister" I gave him a confused look "I'm sleeping with her"

I laughed "you" I pointed at him "did you know she was my sister" I don't recall introducing him to her he shook his head no

"She didn't even tell me she was your sister if she did I would've said no believe me"  he ran his hand through his hair

I looked down "but she knew who you were" I said softly "thanks" I put a fake smile on and walked off.

I walked up to Jon's locker room and knocked he opened rolled his eyes and went to shut it but I stopped it "sorry" I stated he walked away letting me in "Seth explained everything to me and I'm pissed"

"dude didn't know" he backed him up 

"I know but she knew" I sat down on a chair looking around "are we cool" 

He looked at me and chuckled "are we cool" he mumbled to himself "I tried helping you but you pushed me away then you disappeared" he paced I knew he was pissed due to him pacing. "no call nothing" 

"sucks right" I looked at him "let's not forget"

He bawled his hands "drop it" he yelled but never heard him yell at me like that before "you promised me you were going to drop it"

"I needed to do it on my own I wasn't ready" I stood up "you wouldn't understand" I darted towards the door

"yeah because I'm not a druggy like you" he snapped back 

I shook my head he knew that stung but I was but I'm starting to get my life back and clean which I've been doing a good damn job of doing. I left his room, left the arena and was about to leave town but couldn't. 

I parked at this park and just started crying was my life really become this why can't I have a break I know I fucked up but why do I need to be reminded. My phone dinged it was a text from Hunter he needed to see me at the arena about the story line for next week. I went back to the arena but before going in I redid my make up so no one could notice I was crying. 

I walked in and went straight to his office. 20 minutes later I was free I was teaming up with Paige to go against the Bella's. 

"Krystal" I heard my name being yelled I turned to see Renee speeding walking up to me "hey Jon has been looking for you" 

I nodded looking down "well you can tell Jon to go fuck himself and leave me alone" I walked off she stood there shocked pulling her phone out to call Jon. 

I made my way to the parking lot "go fuck myself really" Jon stood by my car I rolled my eyes "listen I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that" 

"said what calling me a druggy because come on I am" I tried getting in but he was blocking the door 

"Krystal please your not" he dragged a cig from his pocket lighting it up "your clean and I'm sorry for pushing you but I am proud that you went and got the help you needed to get clean"

I looked down letting out a small smile "thanks" I looked over and seen my sister "be back" Jon looked over and seen who I seen but pulled me back 

"don't start a fight" he looked right in my eye I nodded and walked over slapping her Jon yelled my name but I didn't care she deserved that.