Ch. 39

I was doing some stretched waiting for my match to start I heard my name being called I turned to be attacked by Molisa 

"what the fuck did you do" she yelled still attacking me I placed my hands up for protection I seen Roman and Jon come running pulling her off as well as me "he was fine he was doing good it makes no sense for him to do this" she yelled starting to cry 

"leave it be" Roman said softly 

"no I ain't it's not fair that she got to spend all that time together leaving me with his unborn child waiting at home it's not fair that she was with him that night she knows something god damn it just tell me" she cried 

I looked at her I pushed Jon off of me "I wish I could tell you something Molisa I really do but I'm still trying to figure out what happened myself" I took a step towards her "he told me he was going to be a dad he was excited he was talking about getting clean doing all this stuff for the kid" a tear fell down my cheek "I passed out so did he I woke up and he didn't I don't know what happened I don't understand how he overdosed I didn't see him take anything else unless he woke up after I passed out that's the only way but I don't get why or how" 

Molisa lost it Roman pulled her into a hug I felt Jons hands on my shoulder Hunter walked up to us "Krystal may I have a word with you" I nodded and followed 

We got into his office and I took a seat "what's going on" I asked crossing my legs 

"it's come to our attention you were doing some heavy drugs" he leaned forward I kept quiet "you know we have a policy about drugs" he paused "tell me the truth if I were to drug test you right now will it come up positive" he asked I looked down still in silence and nodded my head yes he exhaled "well you do know this calls for a 30 day suspension" 

"yes sir" I wiped a tear from my cheek 

He looked at the clock then at me "are you currently on any drugs" I shook my head no he tapped on his desk "your match is going to start soon they are playing the playbacks your going to lose then your suspension will kick in right after" 

"yes sir" I nodded standing up

"and Krystal" he said standing up as well I turned towards him "seek help"

"I will" I looked down then walked out I had to get to the gorilla as Sarah's music was already playing. 

"3 minutes" the ref tapped his watch 

Sarah ran towards me pushing me into the turnbuckle I hit my shoulder pretty bad on it I stood up running towards her spearing her down I stood up raising my hands walking around her she stood up and hit me in the back she sat on my back with my legs crossed and pulled I tried getting out but couldn't so I tapped I knew the time was almost up. 

I walked towards the back holding my shoulder Colby stood there "hey" he looked at me "I heard about Ryan" 

I looked down "you were right" I looked back up at him "I'm sorry"

He shook his head "it's fine I'm just happy you realized it sucks it had to be like that but" Sarah came through the curtain grabbing his hand and pulling him along I waved and kept walking. 

I went back to the locker room to change out of my ring gear then set off to find Jon I knew his match wasn't until later. I walked into catering and seen him sitting with Veronica I thought he was done with her but apparently not I mean she hasn't been around for weeks. 

I turned around and grabbed my bags to leave there was no point for me to be here anymore I'm suspended for a month. 

Jon POV

"just hear me out" Veronica sat next to me I grunted not sure why she was here or what her plan is but she was getting on my nerves "we need each other I know we are good for each other" 

I looked up and seen Roman coming at me "did she tell you" I looked at him shaking my head no "she's suspended for 30 days"

"she was just out in the ring" I pointed at the TV "how the hell did they find out"

Roman left out a breath "Molisa" 

I shook my head my hand went into a ball I pulled my phone out and called her but no answer I looked over at Veronica "go home" I stood up and walked away but she followed I stopped and turned around "go home you and I are never going to happen and whatever happened in the past is the past I don't like you" I walked off I walked to the girls locker room Paige walked out "hey is Krystal in there"

She shook her head no "she went home didn't you hear she got suspended" 

"thanks" I nodded walking off 

"Jon get ready your up" a worker in formed me I just nodded and walked towards the spot 

"Jon" I heard my name being yelled I turned to see Renee running towards me "we need to talk it's about Krystal" 

"I have to get ready my match is next tell me right after" I pointed at her while walking off now I was worried.