Phan: Willow Elizabeth (Mpreg)

Requested by-

"Phil I want to go." Dan stomped his feet and pouted like a child.

"Dan you can't go. It's  in Florida and you're 30 weeks pregnant. You're not going to playlist  live." Phil told his husband placing his hands on the younger boys hips. 

"But Philly if we don't  go our fans will be so disappointed and I hate disappointing them." Dan  was still pouting trying to get Phil to change his mind.

"Daniel Howlter we are staying here to protect little one."

"What if I talk to my  doctor and he says it's okay. Then can we go?" Dan's lip jutted out just  a little by more and he could see Phil's composure crumble and a sign  left his lips.

"Fine at out appointment  later well ask him but if he says no then that's it no more asking.  Right?" Dan nodded kissing Phil's cheek and waddling to the bathroom.

After Dan had gotten  ready the two men set off. The walked for part of the way until Dan's  feet started to hurt so Phil called them a taxi. When they arrived they  signed in and waited to be called. In the 35 minutes they sat Dan got up  to pee 4 times. Phil didn't say anything he just helped his husband up  every time he requested to get up. When they were called back Phil  helped Dan to his feet and wrapped her s arm around his waist while  Dan's hands were crossed resting on his bump.

"Hi boys. How you  feeling Dan?" Dr. Gould asked. She was a sweet lady who's been Dan's  doctor since he found out he was pregnant.

"Good." Dan laid down knowing the drill by now. Sh lifted up his shirt and put the gell on his stomach looking at the baby.

"Everything looks great. Anything you boys need to ask me?"

"I was wondering if I was okay to fly?" Dan asked.

"Why would you need to fly?"

"There's a work even in Florida and I want to go but Phil won't let me and I wanted to ask you to see what you say."

"How long will you be gone?"

"We're leaving Friday morning and coming back Sunday night." It was quiet for a few seconds before anyone said anything.

"I think you should be alright. Male pregnancies are different female. So long as you take it easy until you arrive home."

"Thank you Dr. Gould."

"You're welcome. Not get out of here." The boys waved good buy before leaving.

They walked hand in hand  around London. Window shopping to look for items for the baby while  slowly making their way back to their flat.

***

It was 5 o'clock Friday  morning. Dan has been awake for an hour because the baby was kicking  like they were in kick boxing class. Dan already has everything packed  everything and was waiting in the lounge for Phil to wake up.

"Danny what are you doing up?" Phil said walking into the lounge in just his pajama bottoms.

"Nothing just waiting for you to get up." Phil helped Dan stand up and the two walked to their shared room.

"Phil did you pack the baby boy like I told you to?" Dan asked.

"Yes I did. It's with  the rest of our bag by the door now get dressed and then we can go."  Both boys dressed in comfortable clothes and when they were dressed Phil  called a taxi while Dan got their travel mug full of tea for himself  and coffee for Phil.

"I'm going to take the  bags down to the lobby. Don't forget to shut off the lights and lock the  door." Phil kissed Dan's forehead and grabbed both the suitcases, and  carry-one and made his way downstairs. Dan made sure that he did what  Phil asked before putting the baby bag over his shoulder and grabbing  his and Phil's drinks.