Rilex: To The Hotel (omorashi)

Rian really needed to pee. They were recording and couldn't leave. Right now Zack was recoding his bass and Rian was next. Jack and Alex had already finished for the day and they could move freely thought out the studio.

Rian had to wait until he finished. He could be called at anytime so wasn't allowed to leave his spot in the couch.

Rian tapped his fingers to keep his mind occupied and to help him remember the drumming even though the song were all programmed into his brain. All of a sudden something was on top of Rian.

"What do you want?" Rian asked pushing Alex off. Rian pressed his legs together to help with the desperation.

"I'm bored. Entertain me!"

"Alex it's almost time for me to record. You're fine." Rian's right leg started to bounce up and down.

"Please." Alex whined laying his head on Rian's lap.

"No." Rian pushed Alex off and stood up waiting for Zach to be done.

It was only a few minutes later when Zack exited the recording booth.

"Rian. Now!" A producer yelled.

Rian entered the booth and started drumming. He underestimated how hard it would be to play drums while having to pee. The needed to focus on drumming but the need was slowly pushing its way to the front of his mind.

He needed to do something. He could hold himself because he needed both hands to drum and it was hard to press his legs together.

As if they knew what was happening the people who were there called to him through the the microphone.

"The equipment isn't picking anything up. We're going to have to quit for the day and get you back tomorrow."

Rian nodded and quickly stood up. As soon as he left the booth he made his way out of the room and toward the bathroom. All of a sudden Alex was beside him.

"What you doing?" Alex asked grabbing a hold of Rian's hand.

"Going to the bathroom so leave me alone." Rian pulled his hand away and started going to the bathroom.

"But why?"

"Why do you think Alex." Rian didn't have the patience for this right now. He just wanted to go pee.

"Want to make a deal?" Alex stood in front of the bathroom door.

"No, now move."

"How about if you make it back to the hotel without letting go I'll blow you." Rian was taken back. Him and Alex had a weird relationship. Alex cuddled with Rian more then the others and sometimes they would share quick kisses when no one was looking.

But it hadn't gotten sexual until now. Alex grinder on him a few times but that was about it. No blow jobs, hand jobs or anything like this.

"I don't think..."

"Great let's go." Alex pulled Rian away from the bathroom to where their manager and the other two were waiting.

"These two are going to go eat. Would you care to join them or head back to the hotel?"

"Hotel pease." Rian said before Alex could open his mouth.

"Ok. We have two cars ready to take you. No move it." The four separated.

Alex and Rian were both in the car and Rian wanted to kill Alex. He really had to pee but Alex was being a jerk and not letting him go.

When they got to the hotel Rian immediately got out and weaved his way through the fans and into the hotel. Alex wasn't far behind him.

They made their way to the elevator and Rian was so thankful that they were only on the 4th floor instead of one of the top floors.

Once in the elevator Rian breathed out and pressed his legs together. Alex was on the other side watching Rian's every move. He could see his legs pressed together. He could see that he wanted to hold himself but instead put his hands in his pocket. When the elevator dinged Rian was quick to exit the elevator.

By the time Alex exited Rian was almost to their room. Alex quickly caught up to him and followed him into the room after he unlocked it.

"I made it can I go now."

"Yeah." Alex said but grabbed Rian's arm and pulled him back only to kiss him. Alex usually wasn't very dominate but right now he felt something inside of him the screamed at him to take control even for a moment.

Rian was surprised but kissed back. That was until he felt his hold crumbling. He quickly pulled away and turned to go into the bathroom but Alex tackled him to the ground.

"What are you doing?" Rian asked trying to push Alex off. He bit was too late the dam broke and Rian was wetting himself in the floor of their hotel room.

After he finished Alex moved off his stomach to in-between his legs.

"What are you doing?" Rian asked while Alex unzipped his pants.

"You made it to the hotel. I owe you." Alex smirked and who was Rian to argue.