Joeck: Vidcon (fluff) -Part 2-

After the boys arrived in New York they had a long wait until they got into the plane for LA. Jack was still half asleep when they got off the plane. Joe had to maneuver him through the airport. Joe had one of their duffle bags and the backpack while Mikey had the other duffle bag and Josh had their laptop bag.

"Jack you need to wake up some. We should eat sometime soon." Jack was sitting on a bench and Joe was kneeling in front of him. Jack's head was resting on Joe's shoulder while Joe's fingers ran through his hair.

"No want to." Jack whispered.

"Come on the boys are waiting for us. You can sleep after we eat. I promise." Joe finally coxed Jack to stand and they met the others at a cafe in the airport where they could grad something to eat. Jack pouted the whole way to the cafe, while they were eating and when they made their way back to where they were sitting.

"Stop pouting love. A bird is going lay eggs in you lip." Joe picked Jack's lip with his finger. Jack playful bit down on Joe's finger.

"But I'm tired." Jack leaned over and placed his head on Joe's shoulder. 

"I hope someone else gets stuck with you two on the next plane." Josh said as he watched the two boys.

"You guys have been together how long and you still flirt all the time. It's weird. You're already together, why flirt." Oli asked.

"Why? To make you guys uncomfortable. Right babe." Joe very obnoxiously kissed Jack.

"Right." Jack replied.

While they waited for the next plane they talked. Jack was still half asleep and didn't participate much. His head laid in Joe's shoulder, only commenting when needed. When they got onto the plane they other boys were pleased to find out that some random person was sitting with Joe and Jack. Josh, Caspar and Mikey were in the row behind them. Oli and Conor were in the row across from them.

"At least we're not stuck with them." Conor said.

***

When they finally landed in LA they made their way to the motel. Vidcon wasn't until tomorrow and they had the day to relax. They were at the hotel and getting their rooms.

"Okay there are two rooms for you boy." The receptionist said.

"There should be six rooms." Conor said.

"I'm sorry we were overbook and informed that you would be fine with just two rooms. I'm sorry but we have no other rooms available at this time." She had seven keys in her hand. Three for one room and four for the other.

"Thank you. It's not problem." Joe said taking the keys from her.

"How are we working this out?" Caspar asked as they made their way to the elevator.

"I don't know. The love birds will probably want to be in one room and I suggest we let them. Last time we split them up I was sharing a bed with Jack and I ended up on the floor when Joe crawled into the bed in the middle of the night." Josh said. Joe laughed remember that. Josh was mad at him but he didn't really care, he wanted to sleep with his boyfriend and they split them up.

"Ok. Do you guys want one roommate it two?" Conor asked them. They had gotten to the two rooms.

One room had a little kitchenette, a lounge area and two double beds and was larger than the other. The other room had two double beds, two chairs.

"I say we put one with us. We'll take the smaller room. Yo Gus can Rock Paper Scissors it to out, draw straws. Whatever." Jack said. Joe and Jack entered their room. They could heard the other arguing in the hallway.

"How is this far." Caspar whined as the door was opened and he was throw in, his bags following.

"What was their process." Joe asked seeing Caspar laying face down in the floor.

"There was none. Conor refused as did Josh. Oli said I lived with Joe for a while and the next thing I knew the door was opened and I was thrown in here." Caspar flopped onto the bed that Joe currently wasn't sitting.

"Sorry mate." Jack said. He was finally feeling awake. He was going through their bags and getting the bathroom stuff to put in the bathroom.

"There's going to be some rules. No sex with me in the room and no sex in my bed. If I'm out and you're in your own bed go for it." Caspar said. He grabbed some cloths from his bag.

"I'm going to shower."

"Does that rule count when you're in the shower because technically your not in the room, you in a different room." Joe smirked.

"Yes it counts. Just behave." Caspar slammed the bathroom door shut.

"Can you be quiet?" Jack asked when he heard the door lock.

"I'm not the screamer." Joe attached his lips to Jack's, letting Jack push him onto the  bed.

***

"Why does it smell like sex in here?" Caspar asked as he exited they bathroom.

"I don't know." Joe answered. Him and Jack had just pulled on their underwear before getting into bed.

"I hate you guys." He mumbled. He got into bed while glaring at the couple in the other bed.