Joeck: Vidcon (fluff) -Part 3-

The next morning the couple was woken to cold water being thrown on them.

"What the hell?" Jack sat up, only to see Caspar, Conor and Josh standing over them.

"You guys didn't want to wake up. So we had to go to extreme measures. We have to be there in an hour. So get up and get ready." Conor said.

"Alright. Now because you left us with so little time we're going to have to shower together. Now you can either sit here or you can leave." Joe got out of bed. Jack quickly followed Joe into the bathroom.

"I hate being in the room." Caspar stormed out of the room Conor and Josh following.

***

"I'm nervous. Are you guys nervous? My hands are sweating. Are yours?I'm rambling. I'm rambling aren't I?" Jack had been talking like this for 5 minutes and the boys were about to ring his neck. Joe had stepped out of the room to take a call and since then Jack hasn't shut up.

"If you don't stop Joe's going to come back to a boyfriend who can't speak." Josh said.

"Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just nervous and usually Joe calms me down but he's not here so I can't calm down." Just then Jack ran to the bathroom.

"You're his brother deal with him." Oli said pointing to the bathroom where they could hear Jack throwing up.

"So. I don't deal with this anymore. He's Joe's responsibility." Conor raised his hands. Just then Joe walked back through the door.

"Your boyfriend is in the bathroom vomiting. Have fun." Conor said. Him and the rest of the boys ran out of the dressing room leaving Joe to deal with Jack.

"What's wrong?" Joe asked entering the bathroom. Jack was done throwing up and was just leaning on the wall, his face extremely pale.

"I'm nervous. I've never done something like this. I know you have and most of the others have but I haven't and I'm scared. What if I mess up. There's no do over with this, there's an audience and they're going to be looking at us and that's just more pressure on me. Can I back out?" Joe sat beside Jack on the floor. Jack laid is head on Joe's shoulder while Joe intertwined their fingers.

"You'll be fine. I was nervous my first time doing something like this in front of a live audience. But once you're out there it's so much fun. You'll be fine. If you need anything I'll be right there and so will the others. I promise." Joe kisses the side of Jack head. They sat there for a moment before Joe realized that they needed to leave as they had to be on stage soon.

"Come on love up we go." Joe stood up and helped Jack stand.

"There. I don't have toothpaste or anything but you have vomit breath and it's gross." Joe handed Jack a pack of gum. Jack stuck his tongue out before popping two pieces of gum in his mouth.

"Finally. Let's go." Josh exclaimed seeing the couple come to the side of the stage where the others were waiting.

"Oh quiet." Joe said. All of a sudden they were called on stage. Jack took a hold of Joe's hand.

"You're alright I'm here." Joe pecked Jack's lips before the couple made their way on stage.

***

"Today was so much fun." Jack said. The two of them were laying in their hotel room. The boys and some of their other YouTube friends went out to a bar. Neither of them wanted to go so they were laying in their hotel room. Jack was laying on his back with Joe's head resting on his chest. His arms wee stapled over Joe's shoulders while Joe's hands were clasped together, retina on his stomach.

"Told you it would be fun." Joe said. It was dark in the room. The only light coming from the open curtain that was letting in the lights from the night life in LA.

"Don't get cocky there Mr. Sugg." Jack gently hit Joe's shoulder.

"I'm not. I'm just saying I'm right." Joe smirked.

"I hate you so much." He was starting to fall asleep and he knew that Joe was too.

"I love you so much." Joe turned so he was on his side facing Jack. He gently kissed Joe's side before both boys fell asleep. Glad they had each other when they got anxious they had each other to lean.