Janya+Connor: Mama (age play) -Part 2-

Connor- 3 year old headspace
Jim- Daddy
Tanya- Mama

"Be a good boy for Auntie Zoe and Uncle Alfie Connor. Me and Daddy will be back before you go to bed." Jim and Tanya were going out tonight, Zoe and Alfie happened to be in London and offered to watch Connor while they went out.

"Why you leavin?" Connor rubbed his eyes with his fists. He hated when his mama and daddy left him.

"Me and Mama need sometime alone. And Zoe and Alfie are going to be here. You'll have so much fun. I promise." Him said. Zoe and Alfie haven't arrived yet and himself and Tanya were trying to talk to him and calm him before they got there.

"But I don't want fun with them. I want fun with you and mama." Connor was pouting.

"I know buddy. But we'll be back before you know it. You'll be having so much fun with Zoe and Alfie that you won't even miss us." Tanya joined Jim on the floor where he was sitting talking to Conor who was playing in the living room.

"Yeah. And Nala will be with them. You can play with Martha and Nala." Jim added.

"Really." Connor loved dogs. When they got Martha he was so happy.

"Daddy need to go get ready. How about we go and make lunch for us before we have to leave." Tanya asked. Connor nodded and they went to the kitchen where they made lunch. They sat and ate them all of a sudden the doorbell rang. Tanya went up and opened the door.

"Hi guys. Connor is upset because we're leaving so just be warned that he might be difficult. If he gets too bad don't be scared to call us." Tanya said.

"It's alright. I'm sure he'll be fine after you're gone." Zoe said. Her and Alfie entered their house. Alfie was holding Nala and once the door was closed he put her down and see ran off to find Martha.

"Jim, Connor come on." Tanya called out for her two boys. Jim appeared holding Connor in his arms.

"Time to say goodbye Con." Jim said rubbing Connor's back gently. Connor hugged his daddy refusing to let go.

"Don't leave." Connor mumbled into Jim's neck.

"We'll be back before you know it. Say bye bye to mama." Jim gently sat Connor down onto the ground. Connor immediately ran over to Tanya and hugged her.

"Alright remember to tell Zoe or Alfie if you need to potty. You need to lay down at 1:30. And remember Martha and Nala aren't allowed in you room during quiet time." Tanya said.

"Okay mama." Connor was still hugging her and refused to let go.

"Alright we need to leave now sweetie." Tanya gently pried Conor's off of her. Jim was waiting with her coat and purse. She slipped the coat on and grabbed her purse. She could hear Connor start outcry but refused to turn and look at him because she knew that she would cancel and stay him with him. She threw a quick goodbye to Zoe and Alfie before they left.

"What do you want to do Connor?" Zoe asked. He was crying, while wiping the tears away with his sleeves.

"Want mama and daddy back home." He cried.

"I heard you got some new colouring books and crayons. Can you show them to me?" Zoe said. Connor looked at her his tears slowly stopping.

"Yeah." Connor took Zoe's hand and lead her to the living room. The two sat on the floor and coloured.

"Conor it's quiet time." Alfie said entering the living room.

"Alright." Connor put away his stuff and made his way up to his room.

"Connor can you go potty first." Zoe said. Connor went into the bathroom and came out once he was done.

Zoe and Alfie put him in bed. They read a story before leaving the room and going downstairs.

***

At 2:30 Zoe went to see if Connor was still awake.

"Hi Zoe." He said. He was sitting in his bed with Bax on his lap.

"Hi Connor ready to get up?" Connor nodded.

"Yeah." Connor grabbed Bax and Zoe's hand.

"Do you want a little snack Conor?" Asl for asked seeing the two enter the living room.

"Sure." Connor sat on the couch beside Zoe.

"What would you like?"

"Fruit." Connor wrapped the bottom of Zoe's shirt around his finger, Bax was tightly tucked under his other arm. Nala was laying on Zoe's lap while Martha was at Connor's feet.

"Here you go." Alfie gave Connor a bowl of chopped up fruit and a cup of juice.

"Thanks Alfie." Connor www taught to be polite by his mama and daddy and even if the weren't here he was till going to listen to them.

***

Connor was having so much fun with Alfie and Zoe. They played with his stuffies with him, they coloured with him and even order in pizza for supper. He was getting tired but he was determined to stay awake until his mama and daddy came home.

The three were watching 101 Dalmatians. Zoe had gotten a sippy cup of milk for Connor who was slowly drinking it. Martha and Nala were sleeping on the floor. Connor was laying between the couple. All of a sudden they heard the front door open.

"Mama, daddy." Connor jumped up and ran up the stairs to get to his mama and daddy that he missed dearly.

"Hi Con." Jim said picked the little boy up.

"Miss you." He mumbled into Jim's neck.

"Missed you too little man." Connor wiggled out of Jim's arms and ran over to Tanya.

"Missed you too mama." Connor hugged Tanya tightly.

"Welcome back guys. How was your night?" Zoe asked.

"Good. Glad to be home." Tanya ruffled Connor's hair.

"Alright. Well we should be off. See you later." Zoe and Alfie started getting their shoes and coats.

"Bye bye Zoe and Alfie." Connor ran over to them and gave them each a big hug.

"Bye Connor. See you later." Zoe said before her and Alfie left.

"I think it's someone bedtime." Tanya said.

The couple put the little one to bed together that night. They loved have alone time together but they missed their little boy. The loved having Connor around and even if that meant not going out alone a lot, Connor was totally with it.