Rilex: Lazy Days (age play)

Alex- 3 year old headspace
Rian- Daddy

"Alex wake up." Rian gently shook Alex awake.

"Go 'way." Alex whined and turned away from Rian.

"You need to get up sweetie. It's time for breakfast." Rian pulled the blankets off Alex.

"Daddy." Alex whined. He rolled out of bed and reached toward Rian. Rian picked him up and laid him down on the change table and quickly changed his diaper and got him dressed before carrying him downstairs.

Zack was standing at the stove cooking breakfast for all of them

Zack was standing at the stove cooking breakfast for all of them. Rian sat Alex in the counter and started making his sippy cup of milk. Jack stumbles into the kitchen not long after and sat at a bar stool. Zack sat the made cup of coffee down in front of him.

"I help Zack?" Alex asked as he kicked his feet while sitting in the counter.

"Sure Alex. Can you help me crack the eggs." Zack said getting the eggs from the fridge.

"Yeah I can. Daddy down." Rian laughed and took Alex off the counter.

Alex ran over to Zack to help him crack the eggs into the pan. Rian heated up Alex's sippy cup of milk and started to set the table.

"Alex come here." Alex ran over to his daddy.

"What?" Alex replied.

"Let's get into your chair." Rian sat Alex in his booster seat. He didn't really need it but he liked it so Rian let him keep using it. After he was strapped in Zack and Jack brought their plates over.

After breakfast Alex played in the living room with Zack. Rian and Jack had to go to song writing for a few hours to finish a song.

"Zack when daddy home?" Alex said looking up from his cars. Alex was playing with cars on the floor while Zack sat on the couch.

"Shouldn't be long now Alex. Did you need something?"

"Just daddy." Alex continued to play.

Zack's POV

i knew something was wrong with Alex but he wouldn't tell me. I left the living room and call Rian in the kitchen.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Rian said when his picked up the phone.

"Hey. There's something wrong with Alex but he won't tell me."

"I'm leaving here now. I should be home soon. Just let him keep playing." I could hear some talking and ruffling in the background.

"Ok man see you in a few minutes." Wen I got back into the living room Alex was laying down, pushing a car around.

"Alex I was just talking to daddy and he's coming home." Alex just nodded at me and continues to push the car back and forth.

3rd Person

When Rian got home Alex had fallen asleep on the floor.

"Hey. He just fell asleep." Zack said. He left the living room. Rian picked them sleeping boy up and carried him to their room where he laid him down on their bed and allowed him to sleep.

"Was he good?" Rian asked sitting beside Zack in the living room.

"Yeah, he's an angel Ri. Don't worry." That's when Jack stumbled into the living room.

"Where's Alex?" He asked plopping down onto the chair across from the couch where they other two were.

"He's sleeping. He was asleep when I got home so I put him up in our bed." Jack nodded and turned to the tv that was playing in the background.

*1 Hour Later*

The three boys wee in the middle of a movie when all of a sudden Alex appeared and crawled into Rian's lap.

"Hey babe. How was your nap?" Alex just shrugged and cuddled into Rian. When Alex woke up from a nap he needed cuddles from ha daddy for at least 10 minutes. Usually he was also very quiet and just sucked on his pacifier.

"Do you want a drink?" Rian asked. Alex nodded and hid his head in Rian's neck. Rian reposition to stand up while holding Alex.

"I'll get it for him." Jack said standing up.

"Thanks. His green cup should be in the cupboard. Can you fill it was juice." Jack nodded and went into the kitchen. It wasn't long after that Jack came back into the living room with the cup.

"Here you go buddy." Jack handed the cup to Alex who hardly smiled at him and started drinking his juice.

"All Jacky and Zacky play stuffies wif me?" Alex whispered into Rian's ear.

"I don't know babe, why don't you asked them."

"Will you play stuffies wif me?" Alex looked at the two boys. The both smiled and nodded their heads. Alex smiled and turned to Rian.

"You play?"

"Sure baby. Let's go get your stuffies." Rian carried Alex upstairs and instead of setting him down he laid him on the changing table.

"Daddy. Stuffies." Alex pouted.

"Just a minute you need a new diaper." Rian quickly changed Alex's diaper before putting him on the ground.

Alex ran over to his toy box and grabbed the stuffies needed. His favourite was a wolf that he named Buddy. For Rian a koala named Max. A giraffe named Wally for Jack. And a elephant named Kevin for Zack. Once ha had the desired stuffies he ran down the stairs and gave the stuffies to the correct person.

That's how the afternoon was spent. With the four men playing stuffies in the ground. Three of them playing to keep the fourth happy. If he was happy they all were happy.