Chapter 13: Offer from the devil

-Zuko PoV-

"You missed me? Sure. What are you doing here anyways?!"

"Oh Zuzu... quit the acting, you did so well, pretending to be the Avatar's friend, so you can stab him in the back and kill him!"

What?! She thinks I'm acting?! I knew Azula was crazy, but this?!

"I'm not acting, I am the avatar's friend, it's destiny. Besides, they're actually really cool and fun."

"Zuzu.. We could make the firenation the best nation there is again! You and me, we could rule everything! Your honour will be restored and you'll be a hero."

"No Azula, it's the Avatar's job to rule the nations, not ours."

"Not if I'll kill him, join me and we'll be unstoppable!"

"No, I won't participate in your messed up plan."

"Fine, I could let your miserable stupid friends live if that's what you want.."

"You don't get it, do you Azula? The fire nation is no more and there will be an era of peace now. We're going to unite all the nations."

"You really want to be a sidekick-ruler Zuzu? Pathetic. You're so much better than that. But alright, if you don't join me, I'll have to beat you. It's a shame, I really liked you as my brother."

"No you don't like me."

Azula looked at me, and we had this staring going on for a while.
Then she turned 90 degrees and swung her arm in a half circle to attack me with her blue fire.

"You want to fight this out?! Come on, I can take you!"

We traded a few fire shots, but no one could hit the other.

"You might be able to take me but he can't!"

She looked at Aang and jumped to him.

Katara jumped too, but from joy, Suki and Katara heard water in the caves.

-Katara PoV-

"Suki, do you hear that?"

"It's the sound of a river, there must be one at the end of this tunnel!"

We both ran as fast as we could and behind the turn there was, indeed, a river.

"Awesome! Katara, couldn't you waterbend some water from this river and smash that wall? If you could do that we might end up with others!"

"I'm not sure if I can, it'll be hard. But I'll try."

Hmm, how should I do this...?
Yes, I got it!

"Suki, come stand in the river with me."

Suki frowned at me and said:

"But Katara I'm not a waterbender?"

"Just stand in this river."

Suki went in the river, I bended the water around her to form ice on her, so she could ride the wave that I was going to create with me. Otherwise I had to be careful not to knock her out or drown her.

"Katara are you sure this is a good plan!!?"

"Just keep your balance Suki!"

I created a huge wave, I went faster than I ever went before.
We busted right through the wall in one go.

But when we saw what was on the other side we were shocked.
Azula was holding Aang hostage and threatened to kill him.

"Water Pesant and Fan-Fighter-Girl are here to enjoy the show too, how delightful!"

"Azula Leave Aang alone!"